Sign in to follow this  
Asylum

vVv Gaming's Guild Server: Helm of Graush

vVv's SW:TOR Guild Server has Been Announced!

At long last, the announcement has finally come out! The Bioware team has finally come out with the list of what guilds that were established during their pre-launch program will be set on what server!

star_wars_the_old_republic.jpg

What say you, Bioware?

The vVv Gaming guild will be placed on the Helm of Graush server, an East Coast US PvP Server. For a list of guilds that will be on this server, you can visit

This Site, where all of our friends (and foes) can be found!

Lore Note: The Helm of Dathka Graush was Sith artifact, presumably created by the Sith Lord Dathka Graush. It amplified the wearer's abilities to wield the Force, and possibly strengthened the Sword of Ieldis. It also caused atmospheric disturbances within a radius of six kilometers.

Stokeedddd, but also bummed you guys get it so early :'(

Same, I won't get to fully enjoy the full game till I get my Video Card / RAM on Christmas (maybe 3 days after because of shipping).

But once I'm on there, all you republic(ins) (See what I did there..? ^_^) should look out, Voison is coming to town.

I have early access and will be there... as of right now I have not gotten to OK however, the game is still locked down for me.

I should be in game pretty soon, to whom do I send the invite request to join the guild?

I hope some of the people playing TOR remember me from Rift ,.... yes, no, maybe?

:P

So Merry Christmas all, and hope everyone is enjoying themselves irl and in game. I am really excited to say that I will be joining the crew in Old Republic on this upcoming Tuesday. My money flow has once again returned to me. See you all there.

Hey guys, I bought the game today and I'm very excited about it. I created a bounty hunter on Helm of Graush and im enjoying him. I'm looking forward to playing with the guys on this server. I was wondering if there is a way to get in contact with someone in the guild, maybe someone could post a contact. thanks and see you in game :)