Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Medusa

We Moved from Mumble to TeamSpeak!   10/06/2015

TeamSpeak 3 Guide

Don't have Teamspeak 3?
      Download here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
      (Windows, OS X, Android, iOS, etc)

Server Info:
      Server address: ts65.gameservers.com:9222
      (You can uses spaces in your name)
      There is no Server Password  

Need help setting up your microphone and sound settings?
      Tired of hearing that beeping/ding noise, when people post in TS chat?
      Can people not hear you while you have a game open?

You should now have the basics of TeamSpeak set up. Welcome to the better VoiP program! You don't need to do anything extra so you can now come in and join us for events, find people to play with, or just to socialize.
        If you have any questions or need help, just ask a staff member!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aphex

Give me your opinions on this video

17 posts in this topic

Says video's private.

that sucks, but it was the video gandhi, nexy, and dmaq were talking about calling starcraft nerds and bringing the halo community back

i think halo community has more style in a point of view but also starcraft is a leyend, is amazing. two excellent games its up to different people:)

lol dmaq is so goofy

I wish I can go back in time to Orlando, and slap the heck outta Dmaq.

The dude talks so much trash. Guess what man Halo isnt the only game out there. I don't care how much you "love" a game, there's no reason to hate on someone else's. Thats the reason Halo isn't doing as good as other games. Stop bi**hing about others success and start dealing with Halo. That brings me to another point. If anyone is going to 'save' Halo it's not going to be him. The dude just says whatever comes to mind without thinking.

Edited by Artificial

I watched this video and I also watched it live. I think they are poorly representing the Halo community. They don't understand the fact that they are indeed the voice for the Halo community. And, with the things they say, they make us look even worse than we look now. I personally think they need to stop.

yeah stop trash talking on other games on the circuit then new people to halo will look at us like we're a bunch of crap talkers.

yeah there are those kids who all talk crap about CoD or Starcraft but so what!? Dmaq just needs to stop... he says he wants

to take over MLG for Halo. he sucks at commentating. at Red Bull LAN he had no idea what he was talking about and sounds

dumb. They need Puckett back ASAP!

i think halo community has more style in a point of view but also starcraft is a leyend, is amazing. two excellent games its up to different people:)

I agree with Kizzy. We have more of a personality. Halo has always been about trash talking and getting into each others heads. This thread is old but bumping it brought it to my attention. It's just poor support that's bringing the community down.

Yeah we need the community to get bigger than ever before and knock out SC2 out of MLG lol

(no offense SC2 players)

The problem with Halo is that it relies on MLG so much, SC can get kicked off the circuit and it wouldn't effect it at all. There's dozen of tournaments a week, and ones bigger then MLG almost all the time. SC2 is a WORLD WIDE game. Halo is limited to the US. If Halo gets kicked off, its screwed. People have to rely on just making their own tournaments. Which I don't think will work to well. But it might be the best thing for Halo at this point. And even if did gain the "main" stage at MLG, would that change anything? Thats not gonna have all the people who dropped Halo come back.

It's not the lack of the content, gameplays/commentary, player involvement. It's the players them selves. A huge majority of people who play are the full of themselves, raging players who want to blame everyone and everything for the game not doing well. When its their fault. To many people on Halo have huge ego's.

People take Gandhi seriously?

lol i don't, he sucks at commentating

People take Gandhi seriously?