Ragez

Rage's vVv Application

At 17, How do you plan on getting to events, do your parents support you in gaming and are they fine with you traveling? and also how do you plan to get the money to travel a job? or ?

yeah i'll change it sorry i guess mm vVv tingez or daredevil im not playing alot cus im making a new youtube project so i have been making a lot of different things actually my cousin is play on my profile

Thanks for updating your pic! So, who shares your profile? You and your cousin? What YouTube project?

yeah my cousin and i want to make like a gow series center, a stream on youtube where people can send in clips, montages, cotds etc:) but im working hard

no i didnt change it my gt is firelinez sorry i have no twitted cuz mi internet signal left and i couldnt enter in sme directions

haha sorry i wanted to say that i did not change my gamertag, is firelinez, i couldnt get online on twitter because my web signal was lost so i could not get in in some websites like twitter

Social media is very important way to add value as a vVv member, and Twitter usage is required if you want to be a part of vVv Gaming. We ask that you retweet some type of vVv news at least once a day. Twitter is a great social media tool. Twitter is a great way to tell people about what has your attention. Every vVv forum thread has a share feature that allows you to automatically tweet topics you find interesting. Be sure to synchronize your Twitter account with your vVv forum profile, as it will make this easier.

When retweeting about vVv, your tweets can be about the the new losers bracket for the week, or about one of our player's placing at an event or if vVv picks up a new team or player. It could even be about how vVv has a new content or a new stream page. Most of the tweets from vVv's official page has some of the best stuff to retweet. When you are retweeting to your followers, please DO NOT spam retweets. When we say spam, we mean don't retweet every single thing from the vVv official twitter page, especially right in a row.. This is a quick way to get your application closed and your Twitter stream blocked by your followers. You don't like when you get spam in your e-mail or anywhere else, so don't do it on Twitter. Make sure you don't just retweet, but also tell people what has your attention.

If you are not very familiar with Twitter or just starting out, don't worry its easy to use. Simply go to vVv's official twitter page, then look at one of the tweets on the page. Try and find something newer and something you think people want to know. Now look for "Retweet" and just click it. Please remember that spamming retweets WILL NOT help in your chance of joining vVv Gaming.

Here is a list of the Twitter accounts you NEED to follow.

http://www.twitter.com/vVv_Gaming

http://www.twitter.com/losersbracket

You should also follow vVv members, staff, and other applicants. This will help you connect to more gamers, get more news, learn more about our members and read what has their attention.

Your activity has slipped, how's everything going? Don't hesitate to PM me if you need assistance with anything.

Edited by vVv Arkaine