Sign in to follow this  
Artificial

Halo 4 Information

There has been a good amount of Halo 4 information released within the last 2 months or so and I wanted to put it all in one place for people who are interested in looking into it.

Halo 4 trailer.

Halo 4 concept art.

This one is mainly about the development of Halo 4 so far. Also hints at their new game engine.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2011/10/26/343-industries-talks-halo-4.aspx

Halo 4 at PAX PRIME. This video so far has the most information and wide variety of details for the game.

The terminals found in Halo CE will relate to Halo 4.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1105909/halo_ce_anniversary_terminals_only_provide_sneak_peek_at_halo_4.html

The Halo 4 warthog in Forza Motorsports 4.(Not really news related, but shows us the design for the new Hog!)

I will be adding things whenever new news comes out.

Thanks for the compilation, i can't wait for an actual halo game, and not Reach

No problem! Yeah I'm so excited for it. I'm looking forward to some changes making it more like the old ones, but still including some new things.

hey thanks i hope halo 4 to increase the gameplay capacity because bungie is not going to participate - i love halo series so im excited

hey thanks i hope halo 4 to increase the gameplay capacity because bungie is not going to participate - i love halo series so im excited

So far 343 has already shown how much their providing for the community. They've made changes to the playlists frequently, fixed any errors found it gameplay as soon as they were told, and are listening to all of our ideas. They've made a great start to taking over the Halo series and I'm certain they'll continue that into Halo 4.

Edited by Artificial

So far 343 has already shown how much their providing for the community. They've made changes to the playlists frequently, fixed any errors found it gameplay as soon as they were told, and are listening to all of our ideas. They've made a great start to taking over the Halo series and I'm certain they'll continue that into Halo 4.

My 100th post was spent quoting you. :')

I love 343, the changes they've implemented have shifted the game into a ton of different new directions. Actually listening to the fans and fixing up annoying things such as bloom and armor lock is just the start of their changes. I am really excited for this game and more news of it to be shared to the public for Halofanatics like myself

My 100th post was spent quoting you. :')

I love 343, the changes they've implemented have shifted the game into a ton of different new directions. Actually listening to the fans and fixing up annoying things such as bloom and armor lock is just the start of their changes. I am really excited for this game and more news of it to be shared to the public for Halofanatics like myself

Heck yes! :D

I agree though! Bungie was great nonetheless, but they just didn't do as much with the community when it came to listening to their ideas.

With all the responses 343 got to making a ranked playlist, I wouldn't doubt that they'll be putting it in as soon as they can.