Shop advanced computer eyewear at GUNNAR Optiks.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  cubed : (18 April 2014 - 02:05 AM) It means they are still in my shadow MikeyP
@  vVv Buzz : (18 April 2014 - 12:24 AM) fuck work, I work too much... someone give me a vacation damn it!
@  vVv Trivium : (17 April 2014 - 10:58 PM) @MikeyP your still an applicant your good :)
@  vVv Tahvvy : (17 April 2014 - 10:57 PM) @MikeyP Whaddya mean?
@  MikeyP : (17 April 2014 - 10:49 PM) so since vVv picked up a CoD team what does that mean for people who applied
@  vVv Trivium : (17 April 2014 - 10:24 PM) hi beasy lol
@  vVv B Easy : (17 April 2014 - 09:56 PM) <---Moving to work at the Bundy Ranch
@  vVv NaturaL : (17 April 2014 - 09:54 PM) @vVv FireWater hey buddy
@  vVv FireWater : (17 April 2014 - 09:49 PM) sup natural
@  vVv JayC : (17 April 2014 - 09:41 PM) @vVv NaturaL um his name is chodyak, correct yourself
@  vVv NaturaL : (17 April 2014 - 09:32 PM) @vVv Zodyak shhhhhh
@  vVv Zodyak : (17 April 2014 - 09:21 PM) incoming 30 cod apps lol
@  vVv FireWater : (17 April 2014 - 09:19 PM) best of luck with CoD
@  KyleSHyper11 : (17 April 2014 - 09:12 PM) @ everyone i love you guys
@  vVv Axios : (17 April 2014 - 09:10 PM) @vVv LordJerith @vVv RobZGod <3
@  vVv MetalFoot : (17 April 2014 - 09:10 PM) @vVv LordJerith thank you for RTing & faving my video jerry!
@  vVv Twitter : (17 April 2014 - 09:09 PM) Tweet(@vvv_gaming): RT @ReadyUpGaming: vVv Gaming is Back! - http://t.co/RJKBQex3ib
@  vVv LordJerith : (17 April 2014 - 09:06 PM) Awesome to hear :-)
@  vVv Papabear : (17 April 2014 - 09:03 PM) @vVv LordJerith meow<3
@  vVv MetalFoot : (17 April 2014 - 09:02 PM) @vVv LordJerith <3

Photo

Blog: What rating do you deserve?

league of legends lol

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 vVv Kraft

vVv Kraft

Donor

• Honorary Member
  • 601 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 04:07 PM

Blog entry on my tumblr.

http://aamenta.tumbl...ost/11109558169

These are my own personal opinions and some people will not agree with me.
If you do enjoy it, please share!

A.

#2 vVv Anaxamander

vVv Anaxamander

vVv Historian

• League of Legends
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:13 PM

I think I'm a bit below the rank I deserve. I rarely play any champions regarded as OP. My top played last season were amumu, blitz, and ezreal! All the top players spam games with the flavor of the month champions that are imba. If I did that, I would be top 20 no doubt- but I'm happy with top 100 playing my favorite champions.

#3 Asylum

Asylum

Active Forum Contributor

• 426 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:22 PM

I will say that I agree with your blog, to a point. There are times when you do get trolled down, and continuously get trolls that absolutely ruin the game, and just plain bad players who are actually higher than they deserve to be. This is just a fact.
Christian "Asylum" Witzel

Follow me on Facebook

#4 vVv Anaxamander

vVv Anaxamander

vVv Historian

• League of Legends
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:51 PM

I will say that I agree with your blog, to a point. There are times when you do get trolled down, and continuously get trolls that absolutely ruin the game, and just plain bad players who are actually higher than they deserve to be. This is just a fact.

A lot of people in elo hell have 500+ ranked games towards the end of the season and claim it's not their fault... The common denominator in that elo equation is you. After you have over 50 games played, you are probably right where you belong.

There are a lot of variables you can't control, but the same is true for the enemy team.

By the way Asylum, you spelled twitter wrong in your sig.

#5 Envy

Envy

Active Forum Contributor

• 153 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:12 PM

By the way Asylum, you spelled twitter wrong in your sig.

Also your summoner name is wrong.
Posted Image

#6 vVv Anaxamander

vVv Anaxamander

vVv Historian

• League of Legends
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

Double phail

#7 BigPapa

BigPapa

Active Forum Contributor

• 202 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 09:47 PM

gg League manager
Posted Image

#8 GinormousNoob

GinormousNoob

Lurker

• 78 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 09:59 PM

what a boss
ign: Ginormous Noob
Blog: lol.csb-gaming.com

#9 Asylum

Asylum

Active Forum Contributor

• 426 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:20 PM

DERP, triple fail -_-
Christian "Asylum" Witzel

Follow me on Facebook

#10 GinormousNoob

GinormousNoob

Lurker

• 78 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:34 PM

id say soloq shows your real elo if you grind and grind and grind and grind and grind and grind, and if you do grind and grind and grind all day you will improve as a player so it means you ahve to grind and grind and grind and grind some more to hit your deserved elo
ign: Ginormous Noob
Blog: lol.csb-gaming.com

#11 Envy

Envy

Active Forum Contributor

• 153 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:48 PM

DERP, triple fail -_-

When do you think Asylum will realize theres only 1 L in his name?
Posted Image

#12 Plattypus

Plattypus

Forum Plattypus

• 591 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 06:01 AM

My first ten ranked games went as such...

Disconnect, Feeder, Feeder, Disconnect, Feeder, Feeder, Feeder, Disconnect....etc.

I am always the lowest elo in my games, and no matter how good I do, my team always does terrible.

For example: I went 10-0-5 as chogath ( out of 18 kills ) and the other team surrendered, but my team gave up 22 kills....so the other team had more kills, I just could killl anyone and pushed their turrets.

For example: The highest ELO person on my team went 1-12-3 as soraka, I laned with her and went 2-5-5 tanking...it just sickens me how when I had no control over all those dc's and trolls, and now whenever I queue I get incapable people that render the game unplayable in ranked...

I pledge that Platt is a sexy beast.

#13 vVv Blazek

vVv Blazek

Columnist / MMO Guru

• MMO
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 11:39 AM

im just gonna say, elo needs a rework. When you lose 45 for getting a team that is utterly bad but only gain 24 when you play a well balanced match... there is something quite wrong. This happens far too often (and sadly I will gain 45 when our team cruches our opponent) and causes some major issues with ELO.

Obviously if you think you are better then what your ELO is, just start duo queueing with someone you know plays at a higher level as well. (just make sure they actually do, rather then claim they are better when they really are not) You will win your games and get to a resonable ELO. Honestly it's pretty hard to lose even if you have a feeder when you have 2 ppl warding, coordinating ganks, and a solid tank + carry. Bad situations will still happen, but it will be much less often, and overall you will be gaining ELO.

PSN: Fayt87 GT: vVv Blazek Steam: vVv Blazek

Currently Playing: FFXIV - Warrior, WoW - Monk

#14 WigglezxD

WigglezxD

Lurker

• 55 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:32 PM

I think I'm right where I should be with my ELO. I know I suck, 1264 is just right for me.
Posted Image

Moocow.157 <--infos

#15 Glockburst

Glockburst

I need to post more!

• 42 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:06 PM

theirs a lot of fail lol

#16 vVv Anaxamander

vVv Anaxamander

vVv Historian

• League of Legends
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:24 PM

theirs a lot of fail lol

**There's a lot of fail**

#17 Vagrance

Vagrance

I need to post more!

• 269 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 03:18 PM

I think the best chance you have in solo que is going mid. I come from HoN and our rule is simple. Win your lane, Win the game. Generally speaking, if your team doesn't feed the side lanes, you shut down mid you win. Now in League of Legends, I just do my own thing. It works 80% of the time, the other 20%, as we all say, my team is retarded.

There is much truth in the iQ levels of players in LoL. League has a fuckload more downies than HoN. Simply because the game caters to morons. I play this game for fun. I also don't pretend to know everything about League or it's champs as I am new to the game but not to the genre.

Tip : Ignore the guys who rage, troll, complain and blame. You'll get nowhere responding to these people.

#18 vVv Anaxamander

vVv Anaxamander

vVv Historian

• League of Legends
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:51 AM

I think the best chance you have in solo que is going mid. I come from HoN and our rule is simple. Win your lane, Win the game. Generally speaking, if your team doesn't feed the side lanes, you shut down mid you win. Now in League of Legends, I just do my own thing. It works 80% of the time, the other 20%, as we all say, my team is retarded.

There is much truth in the iQ levels of players in LoL. League has a fuckload more downies than HoN. Simply because the game caters to morons. I play this game for fun. I also don't pretend to know everything about League or it's champs as I am new to the game but not to the genre.

Tip : Ignore the guys who rage, troll, complain and blame. You'll get nowhere responding to these people.

In ranked draft mode if you're 5th pick unfortunately you don't have the option to go mid 90% of the time. You almost always get stuck playing support. It's pretty hard to carry as Soraka.

#19 ShowNoHope

ShowNoHope

Active Forum Contributor

• 213 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:34 PM

I'm not sure about rating, but I know I deserve a cookie. Hell, we all deserve a cookie, amiright?

Edited by vVv ShowNoHope, 16 October 2011 - 10:35 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of $99 or more!
Change Theme!