Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of $99 or more!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  RahRah : (24 April 2014 - 06:01 AM) Good morning vVv, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night! Also, please help upvote the WildStar Reddit recruitment post at http://redd.it/23iohn
@  vVv Spike : (24 April 2014 - 02:05 AM) http://www.twitch.tv/vvvspike :D
@  vVv NaturaL : (24 April 2014 - 12:43 AM) http://www.vvv-gamin...eturns-4-24-14/
@  Aeroglow : (23 April 2014 - 11:46 PM) if anyone is interested top laneing for a ranked 5s team go to this link and fill out the app! http://forums.na.lea...58#post46683958
@  vVv WooTang : (23 April 2014 - 11:17 PM) @Deviant Void why do you have 2 apps
@  ProtoHype : (23 April 2014 - 11:13 PM) Dawngate for a bit: http://www.twitch.tv/protohypelol
@  Deviant Void : (23 April 2014 - 10:26 PM) aye lets hype this shout up!!!! lol anyways hi guys what are we up too?
@  Deviant Void : (23 April 2014 - 10:11 PM) @vVv WooTang of course i am im in a website where i can express stuff without being judged lol
@  vVv WooTang : (23 April 2014 - 09:57 PM) @Deviant Void glad you are
@  vVv Trivium : (23 April 2014 - 09:34 PM) yo
@  vVv noc0ntrol : (23 April 2014 - 07:55 PM) Hearthstone world championships Season 1 http://www.vvv-gamin...ed/#entry634645
@  vVv Sun Down : (23 April 2014 - 07:53 PM) Hey guys CR5W is still o! I'm almost done fixing my internet!
@  vVv WooTang : (23 April 2014 - 07:51 PM) hello
@  vVv Deadblow : (23 April 2014 - 07:26 PM) hey
@  wa1dy : (23 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) Hello?
@  vVv OSH : (23 April 2014 - 06:01 PM) any word back from those guys?
@  vVv OSH : (23 April 2014 - 06:01 PM) noc0ontrol
@  Deviant Void : (23 April 2014 - 06:00 PM) Hello everyone hope you guys are having a fantastic time
@  vVv Sintherius : (23 April 2014 - 05:48 PM) I mean obviously.
@  vVv noc0ntrol : (23 April 2014 - 05:46 PM) you do steal your account. clearly.

Photo

We laughed! We loved! We Won!

mlg raleigh vvv gaming

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

#41 Robbyy

Robbyy

Active Forum Contributor

• 431 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:23 AM

Good job guys, especially BtH, swag it out

Offhost Warrior.

Anchor. Wizard Robbyy

@HeyRobbyy

#42 Griddlez

Griddlez

Active Forum Contributor

• 368 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:50 AM

I'm really looking forward to vVv taking a more active roll in the training regiment of your professional SC2 players. I can't say i'm not depressed with how the non-Korean community has a been performing as a whole against the training regiment and determination of the Koreans.

#43 vVv michs09

vVv michs09

vVv FIFA

• Sports Games
  • 684 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:48 AM

Sounds like an awesome event
Michael "michs09" LaBelle
Professional Gamer
Youtube Facebook Twitter

Contact Email: michs09usa@gmail.com
XBL: vVv michs09 PSN: michs09

Posted Image

#44 vVv Zodyak

vVv Zodyak

vVv Honorary Member aka Badass

• Honorary Member
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:51 PM

I'd like to publicly state that I do not like community member vVv Zodyak or vVv President LordJerith.

Just trollin'

Posted Image

#45 Magnet

Magnet

Active Forum Contributor

• 167 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:09 PM

I defiantly want to see everyone at providence :D
GT:(Xbox) LiL magnet, GT:(SC2) vVvMagnet(142) GT:(HoN) LiL_magnet GT:(LoL) LiLmagnet

Posted Image

#46 Esoteric

Esoteric

Former Staff Member

• 628 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:44 PM

Nice reflection on Raleigh, Jerry. I want to give a big congratulations to REO and Believe the Hype! I wasn't able to watch the streams but everybody did a great job keeping me up-to-date on the action via the forums and Twitter.

#47 Nynjatic

Nynjatic

Ex-vVv Member

• 311 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:14 PM

I love Raleigh. It's the only event I had fun spectating, but I got be honest here. The only fun I had at the event was cheering on Reo and BtH. All the other fun was out either eating or just having fun with all the vVv members.
  • Late nights in Jerry's room listening too him talk or Zodyak in charge of vVv were awesome.
  • Even later nights talking with Paradise, JayC, Brock, Medusa, and Blazek were even better.
  • Also, getting Blazek to bust out into mirthful laughter not once, but three different times was awesome. ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
  • Getting my haircut by Medusa Thursday while every watched was also entertaining. Sandlot was on the TV as well.
Just awesome all around. Jerry gave shoutouts to those I already and those shoutouts are perfect.

Quick shoutouts to those that I did meet for the first and actually remember meeting them....JayC, Zodyak, Roar, Antehdote, Titan, RvB, and any others I do forget. I am sorry.

Also Paradise, Brock, Medusa, and Blazek. Event roommates for life...lol So much fun.
Entertain | Educate | Dominate
Posted Image
vVv Gaming

#48 vVv Paradise

vVv Paradise

VIP

• Honorary Member
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:00 PM

So much love for everyone at the event. We had a wonderful time. Congrats to REO and BelievVve the Hype on incredible tournaments.

Huge <3 to Brock, Blazek. Nynjatic and Medusa for being the best room mates a guy could ask for. So much laughter and so many amazing memories.

Can't wait for DEV and Orlando. Is it October yet?
Jason "Paradise" Kuntz
Community Manager,
Duel of Champions
Ubisoft Entertainment
Follow me on Twitter: @vVvParadise
Friend me of Facebook: /vVvParadise

#49 NBK

NBK

I have a beard.

• 791 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:54 PM

I knew I liked Zody for a reason.. Just figured it out. ;)

" You have to hate to lose more than you like to win. "

XBL: NBK NBK NBK
LoL: NBK IV

#50 OhMyGawd

OhMyGawd

vVv Historian

• 1,417 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:14 PM

Sounds like everyone had a amazing time, I can't wait to see everyone at providence. Congratulations to REO I knew you would take it with ease. Also congratulations to BTH for their third place finish.

Posted Image

<br />

@EhhOhMyGawd11

<br />

Posted Image

#51 MEGATR0NN-01

MEGATR0NN-01

I need to post more!

• 22 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:27 PM

it sucks that it takes one retard with a Marijuana Hat ( who the hell still wears that anyways? lmao wrong place douche! you should've been at a Weed Convention lame ass) to ruin it for everyone!

BOO that Man!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbdown:

#52 Deity

Deity

Lurker

• 63 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:36 PM

I noticed vVv's influence throughout SC2's stream, there were always people standing in view of the camera with vVv shirts, sporting their team. Sounds good.
Posted Image

#53 Eisenhower

Eisenhower

Lurker

• 50 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:31 PM

MLG sounds like it taught us a lot. It looks like everything has a direction that it needs to go down to put vVv truely at the top.
Posted Image

#54 Spectral

Spectral

• 352 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:04 AM

i read it. and now know it
Paralyzed Quadriplegic Gamer

#55 AutoMATTikk

AutoMATTikk

I need to post more!

• 41 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:07 PM

Great write up! I'm so jealous of everybody who got to attend this event. It looked and sounded like the best one yet! LEts get this community going! First and front page of everything!
Can't wait for Gears 3 and MLG 2012!

Hit me up for Gears 2 MM or customs. GT: AutoMATTikk

Twitter

#56 NBK

NBK

I have a beard.

• 791 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:42 AM

Oh and as far as the whole Zodyak comment thing, I don't know how we are "not good enough" at a game thats not even out yet ;)

You're right. The game isn't even out yet. You're not good, but you're not bad. Simply, you're nothing right now. So don't try and say otherwise, please. If academy applications are just about by what is said in a topic and nothing else I guess I should throw up one for Halo 4? I'm going to be sick nasty at that game, let me tell you: My team will get such great practice on Reach for that game. We'll have a lot of content, social networking, and a "we're awesome" at Halo mind-set.

And yes, I understand your chemistry and teamwork will carry over to the next, and I respect that. You're already in vVv, Jerry and those in the community that know you all, are "effective" in social networking and community stuff... So your application really doesn't say much more about you. You're friends, teammates, I respect that as well. But please do not say you deserve to be picked up as academy team yet. Prove it, when the game actually comes out. I hope you do, I wouldn't want to have a laugh at the time you may have wasted in this endeavor your team has gone through to get this far.

Just use logic, make sure you can back up your words. That won't be until GoW3 comes out. So until then, lay off Zody's little comment. He's talking about the present, it may not be true in the future but you have to respect his opinion on the matter as of right now.

<3

" You have to hate to lose more than you like to win. "

XBL: NBK NBK NBK
LoL: NBK IV

#57 Metaphor

Metaphor

vVv Historian

• 2,546 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:28 PM

I am nice online :yahoo_mini:

Metafour.

@JayJackson94

#58 Chidori

Chidori

One Thousand Birds

• 1,680 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:54 AM

Sad I couldn't attend this event again this year :/..

I'm not in competition with anybody but myself. My goal is to beat my last performance.

The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mlg raleigh, vvv gaming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of $99 or more!
Change Theme!