ChiboSempai

vVv Smash 2011 Results

Good luck apple, hey is there gonna be a live stream?

I'm not sure. There was a live stream for Gears the last event, but sadly no Smash. :(. I'm hopeful there is one though.

oh, well either way we will still be cheering for you.

Thanks for the support! I hope I do well!

Dang.... I haven't been to a tourney since concentrate. New England step it upppp!

That stinks bro. :(. Are you going to Apex?

Welp, I'm doing great this season in MI, I've got 2 5th places only losing close sets to ranked players and I managed to take the set from one of Michigan's former (should be ranked currently but only went to one tourney last season so he was unqualified) ranked players Coco. I have been tearing up doubles like always with my static partner Rayquaza07.

The next big Michigan event is Phoenix Saga and its looking to have between 40-55 entrants! I will likely place top 7, but hopefully my training with vVv Zero next week will help me get top 4!

MK/MK is free, as is MK/G&W :P

I guess I should post my Xanadu results here

Xanadu X Games: 12/3/11

1st out of 10 teams in doubles

2nd out of 36 entrants in doubles

MK/MK is free, as is MK/G&W :P

I guess I should post my Xanadu results here

Xanadu X Games: 12/3/11

1st out of 10 teams in doubles

2nd out of 36 entrants in doubles

Not as broken as Pika/Lucas :thumbsup:

I like this thread! Well, KOTC was my first tournament I went to with Apple. I went 3-7 in my pool. Forgot what i placed overall, but I know I got 4th out of 5 in my pool. Not that good, but hey, it was my first one. Then, last week, I just went to Concentrate 3 with Apple. I won my first round against someone I don't remember. And then l lost to Nairo. Then, faced my friend Apple in the Losers and in a close 3 matches, I lost. He went on to verse Rapture. I believe I tied for 33rd out of I don't remember how many people. But both times were fun! Now, I gotta get ready for Apex!! :D

I like this thread! Well, KOTC was my first tournament I went to with Apple. I went 3-7 in my pool. Forgot what i placed overall, but I know I got 4th out of 5 in my pool. Not that good, but hey, it was my first one. Then, last week, I just went to Concentrate 3 with Apple. I won my first round against someone I don't remember. And then l lost to Nairo. Then, faced my friend Apple in the Losers and in a close 3 matches, I lost. He went on to verse Rapture. I believe I tied for 33rd out of I don't remember how many people. But both times were fun! Now, I gotta get ready for Apex!! :D

I can't wait for Apex. :) I'm not competing because money is tight, but I'll be there to cheer on vVv!