Shop advanced computer eyewear at GUNNAR Optiks.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Mr SynerG : (17 April 2014 - 03:23 PM) Doing alright been playing some hearthstone taking a little break from fps
@  vVv Zodyak : (17 April 2014 - 03:22 PM) anyone, i need help with mumble
@  xX DyNazTy : (17 April 2014 - 03:20 PM) @ Mr SynerG how are you?
@  Mr SynerG : (17 April 2014 - 03:05 PM) hi there @xX DyNazTy
@  xX DyNazTy : (17 April 2014 - 02:45 PM) Hello To Everyone :)
@  vVv PretzL : (17 April 2014 - 02:15 PM) hey, I'm at i51 and we have a few problems we don't have our consoles we need 3 but I was wondering if anyone knows anyone which can help my team out? I know DX Racer are sponsoring the event I can easily speak to someone today if anyone can help or advice
@  vVv B Easy : (17 April 2014 - 02:13 PM) For example, capturing and holding a point on the map for a certain amount of time: grants one titan for the team...etc, etc...
@  vVv B Easy : (17 April 2014 - 02:08 PM) @vVv sK1ppY If they decide to continue the series, then I could see some improvements over time that may help. I think it should be harder to get a Titan, and more focus should be put on the pilot gun battles. I think the real excitement of the game (especially in a competitive setting) should be earning the Titan. If a team had to work together to get the titans, it would help to build the excitement a bit more.
@  vVv WooTang : (17 April 2014 - 02:07 PM) For some reason I don't think that have the Campain Mode + the full Multiplayer mode was not the best thing
@  vVv WooTang : (17 April 2014 - 02:05 PM) @vVv sK1ppY anytime
@  xX DyNazTy : (17 April 2014 - 02:04 PM) i agree with @ vVv sK1ppY
@  vVv sK1ppY : (17 April 2014 - 02:04 PM) @vVv WooTang ty for ur input
@  vVv sK1ppY : (17 April 2014 - 02:03 PM) well we'll see its only the beginning of xbox one soo we shall see time and releases will tell
@  vVv WooTang : (17 April 2014 - 02:03 PM) @vVv B Easy agreed
@  vVv sK1ppY : (17 April 2014 - 02:03 PM) idk mann i truely enjoy this game so i have to disagree but im def happy if ull join us in a CGN that was part of the deal lol =) then u can bash away in there we can all have some good laughs brooo
@  vVv B Easy : (17 April 2014 - 02:02 PM) I felt the same way when CoD introduced tanks for a few of their titles, but the tanks didn't overpower the multiplayer the way Titans overpower. I know that's the point, hence the name Titanfall, but that's why I think it'll be replaced as soon as another solid FPS comes out.
@  vVv B Easy : (17 April 2014 - 02:00 PM) TF doesn't really have engaging gun battles...it is about farming bots to get a titan. I wouldn't classify it as an FPS as much as I would classify it as a Mech fighter with small bits of a traditional FPS thrown in.
@  vVv B Easy : (17 April 2014 - 01:59 PM) It might help, but it won't help fend off something better coming along. Movement seems a bit sloppy/clumsy, and it's a bit fast. I've played FPS since Doom/goldeneye and I enjoy good gun battles.
@  vVv sK1ppY : (17 April 2014 - 01:59 PM) =)
@  vVv sK1ppY : (17 April 2014 - 01:58 PM) @vVv B Easy maybe some titan nose art???? huh, maybe??

Photo

vVv Sunday Halo Community Night (7/31)