vVv Doomhammer

vVv Mousepad Design Options

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which Version is your favorite?

• Version 1 (Black on Gray Pattern)
    • Version 2 (White on Red Pattern)
    • Version 3 (White on Black Plain)
    • Version 4 (White on Red Plain)

With the hot new vVv logo comes the opportunity for a whole line of new vVv branded products. At the top of the list is our sponsor SteelSeries with a line of their professional gaming mousepads.

Which mousepad design do you like the best?

Version 1

gallery_5702_642_127760.jpg

Version 2

gallery_5702_642_100611.jpg

Version 3

gallery_5702_642_118632.jpg

Version 4

gallery_5702_642_78640.jpg

What does everyone think?

White and black plain but I am lost because the logo shows the bottom part of the "v" (the tapering at least) and the mouse pad doesnt... I would suggest showing the mousepad with a bit sized down version of the mark so that it shows that tapering, I think that is key to get across vVv.

Also, I dont mind the plain gradient red, but the patterns kinda hurt my eyes, maybe a different mesh texture I would be more inclined to go with.

They all look amazing... how can I choose?! After a long debate in my head, 3 and 4 are close. I love the tapering off of the colors on 4, and 3 has my favorite color-- black

Numbers 3 and 4 are both pretty nice, but I think 3 looks a bit awkward on the white background. Maybe if the image for 3 had a darker background I'd like it more than 4 ^^

#1 all the way, easy on the eyes, I'd go blind staring at the others

Edited by vVv Treva

I love #1 and #3. #3 It's perfect for LANs, a red mousepad will definitely catch the attention of everyone at the LAN, so it's perfect to promote the vVv Gaming brand IMO.

Edited by vVv -ZeRo-

3 and 4 without a doubt.

Version 1: Eh what throws me off is the Black on a grey gradient, IMO it blends in too much. Either make the gradient a lighter grey or make the black V's white.

Version 2: Personally I just think the color(the red) is ugly & dark.

Version 3: This one is good. I really like it and wouldn't mind buying one of these. The V's stand out and do not blend in as so in Version 1, and the colors are fitting as well.

Version 4: Probably the best. Like Version 3 the colors are great and I imagine this design is going to sell very well. Good job on this one.

Just my input :D