Exon

Exon's Graphic Application

Yeah, So for those of you that do not know me, I was the Head of Graphics for vVv for a short time. Some issues with basketball came up during the winter and I couldn't really balance the two. I had no choice but to resign from staff. Now that it is summer, I have alot of time on my hand (probably more than I should) that Im looking to devote to graphics. I miss doing the minor stuff for vVv to help improve the appearance. Hopefully me and Buzz will have a chance to work together again and progress vVv :D

My Portfolio

* Name: Raymond Perez

* Age (minimum 16): 16

* Gamertag or Alias: vVv Exon

* AIM Screen Name: vVvExon

* MSN Messenger: N/A

* Skype Name: vVvExon

* Xfire: N/A

* What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Outside of gaming, I enjoy doing a lot of Graphic work (hence why I am applying to graphics) but I also like to bmx, play sports and watch movies.

* Have you been to a major LAN event before? If so which one and did you play or spectate? I've been to MLG Meadowlands 2009-(spectator) and I've been to a couple locals around NJ such as NJHalo.

* Do you know anyone currently in vVv Gaming? and if so, whom? Since I was on staff I know majority of the players and staff members here, but as I am returning I am seeing a lot of new faces :)

* What position are you applying for? Graphic Staff

* How many hours per week can you devote to staff? I can devote a good amount to being on staff.

* Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yes

* Why you are interested in becoming a staff member? I miss doing graphics and getting feedback from the community. I also enjoy doing anything that can help benefit the appearance of the website!

* What personal goals do you hope to achieve? Outside of gaming I hope to achieve a degree in Criminal Justice, or Accounting. But for now I'm focused on doing good in highschool and getting good grades so I can get to a good college.

* What past experiences do you have being a moderator or admin? I was recentely the Head Graphic Designer for vVv Gaming, I was also head graphics designer for GameNation, and nGu (NextGenUpdate) for a while.

Edited by Exon

Yes! Your work is amazing Exon. You have my support! You stated several times in your application that you have the time for the position, so, ┬┐Why not?

accept this shit now

LOL!

Edited by vVv -ZeRo-

Honestly, STICK around this time. You are a great GFX artist and I never had an issue with you. Obviously you gain my support. Good luck bro.

Honestly, STICK around this time. You are a great GFX artist and I never had an issue with you. Obviously you gain my support. Good luck bro.

that dudee:) haven't chatted in a while exon, deff gonna have to catch up . anyways great great artist, always has been one of the best if not the best graphic artist on the site . hope you get back in, and do big things, good luck!

Imma let you finish but.........

ReV is the best vVv Sig maker of all time

<3 goodluck exon

Edited by Eve

My favorite sig maker <33333 stay around and stay active on vVv and twitter/facebook and you will be fine. good luck bro

Edited by vVv Stitches

My favorite sig maker <33333 stay around and stay active on vVv and twitter/facebook and you will be fine. good luck bro

I thought I was your Favorite :/

What ae your plans as a GFX designer what will you mainly be doing for the website? Where do you feel you can make improvements etc

First off, thanks everyone for the support :D I appreciate it.

Alright as far as my plans for being a GFX designer go I feel like I can mainly improve the appearance and promotional area of vVv. If it wasn't to much troubled, I would be interested in doing web appearance (Icons/Templates/Banners) and possibly promotional advertisement. Overall I can do anything vVv needs me to do without it being an issue.

100% yes from me. I have always loved this kid. Wish I hadn't gotten mad at you in the past. Hope thats through now and we can start over. Anyways good luck exon. Glad to see you back.

First off, thanks everyone for the support :D I appreciate it.

Alright as far as my plans for being a GFX designer go I feel like I can mainly improve the appearance and promotional area of vVv. If it wasn't to much troubled, I would be interested in doing web appearance (Icons/Templates/Banners) and possibly promotional advertisement. Overall I can do anything vVv needs me to do without it being an issue.

Let's meet. Set up a meeting for next week: tungle.me/lordjerith