vVv Doomhammer

New vVv Logo Options

We're looking at some designs for a contemporary version of the vVv logo, something that might look good on headset packaging ;)

I should point out that LJ has told me he'll make the final decision, but I wanted to make sure the community weighed in and gave feedback.

Here are the top runners at the moment. What does everyone think?

gallery_3_652_35484.jpg

Version 1^

gallery_3_652_29499.jpg

Version 2^

gallery_3_652_63393.jpg

Version 3^

gallery_5702_652_197.jpg

Version 4^

gallery_5702_652_37184.jpg

Version 5^

gallery_5702_652_1955.jpg

Version 6^

ehh, if your going for a contemporary look, this definitely looks contemporary. But I like the one we have now more. Version 2 looks the best in my opinion. Version 3 2nd best. But they all look a bit "flat". I cant distinguish that its 3 V's. It looks more like 1 V with stripes. Just saying my 2 cents.

Edited by vVv RADIATION

ehh, if your going for a contemporary look, this definitely looks contemporary. But I like the one we have now more. Version 2 looks the best in my opinion. Version 3 2nd best. But they all look a bit "flat". I cant distinguish that its 3 V's. It looks more like 1 V with stripes. Just saying my 2 cents.

What he said but I would have to say #4

#4 I love this one! the vVv Gaming on the logo is really sexy and cool. This is like a more "relaxed" vVv Gaming logo, in my opinion.

#2 Is really good, really smooth and professional :P. This is a really good and professional vVv Gaming logo, in my opinion.

Edited by vVv -ZeRo-

at first glance first thing I noticed is, that the logo looks more like a V with 2 slashes next to it. It doesn't really convey vVv. For anyone seeing this logo for the first time wouldn't be able to tell it is vVv unless you choose one of the versions that have text.

But otherwise I do like this. I was talking to buzz mentioning how maybe we can steer away from the conventional "circle" logo that you have had for many years and maybe doing something different, for example the Pure Talent Gaming Logo, It is very simple, professional and nice. Maybe a 3d look to the logo as well.

But i definitely think Version 1 looks the best, although it may be a little plain, try adding something to it possible, maybe a 3D shape like i mentioned before.

This was just my input, just lettin you know what I think :D

Overall I like all of them so whatever choice you guys make is fine!

#1 is just to plain, its sleek etc but for me to plain to be a gaming community logo *shrug*

I like #2 :) you can see all the lines and tell it is 3 V's while the other (#3+) make me wonder what the extra 2 lines are for *shrug*

Honestly, I think we should move away from the circle logo thing. Even if we change the font or colors or whatever, it'll still be very similar to the current logo and won't evoke much change when compared.

#3-#5 look like buttons or a badge because of how the V's are overlapped by the bold edge of the outside circle. TBH if you replaced the circle logo in #6 with the one in #2 and took that logo as a whole, that'd be the best option. Or maybe doing the same but instead replacing it with the #1 logo.