"In everything we do, we believe that all gamers with a passion for competition need an engaging outlet to share and express their passions. Competitive gamers thrive in a diverse environment that is social, empowering, supportive and informative, and all gamers, regardless of skill, have a place in competitive gaming. Competitive gaming should entertain, be educational and make you feel a sense of domination, whether you’re the top player or simply a fan. The way we do this is called vVv Gaming, and we just happen to be the best competitive gaming community in the world. Wanna join?" -vVv LordJerith
Thank you for your interest in vVv Gaming! We are a professional competitive gaming community that strives to provide an exceptional experience for gamers at all levels. We provide educational and aspirational content and programs which include articles, blogs and media on our YouTube channel. vVv Gaming is the home to some of the best players, coaches and staff. So what separates vVv Gaming from all the other teams, clans, organizations and communities? The quality of our people. By submitting an application you are asking to join the best community in competitive gaming.
How to Apply for a League of Legends Membership with vVv Gaming:
Step One: Fill out your forum profile completely. This includes:
- Your Profile Information
- Contact Methods
- About Me
- Upload a personal picture of yourself. If you don't have a picture, please upload one before applying.
Step Two: In this section, create a new thread with the application questions posted below. Ensure you answer these questions with thought, detail and they fully answered.
Step Three: Download, Install, Configure, and join our mumble server! Being active on mumble is a requirement of all applicants. You can find a guide on how to do this HERE.
Step Four: Along with staying active on the forums and on mumble, make sure to look at your application to answer questions others may have.
Who is vVv Gaming Looking For?
vVv Gaming is looking for passionate and dedicated gamers to participate in the vVv community. vVv expects their applications to be active on both mumble and the forums, along with being social with the community. Being representative of vVv in and out of game along with representing the sponsors of vVv is a important role all vVv members are expected to achieve. vVv Gaming is a diverse community, welcoming people of all races, genders sexual orientations, gaming preferences, and professional backgrounds. Applicants should be excited and aware of this environment and respect our diverse community to the fullest.
- Summoner Name:
- What is your current division in Ranked?
- Have you ever been banned in-game? If so, why?
- What is your favorite champion and role? Why?
- How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?
- Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How do you know them?
- Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?
- What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?
- Do you have competitive tournament experience?
- Have you attended any national events?
- What do you hope to achieve, competitively?
Community Application Process:
- To be accepted as a community member in vVv Gaming you will need to receive the following:
- 5 endorsements from current vVv Members. Only one endorsement will be accepted per week, which creates a minimum of a 5 week application period. You MUST receive at least one endorsement every 3 weeks.
- At least 4 of these endorsements must come from members of the Call of Duty division. This allows the division to have a larger say on who gets to be a part of their community.
- A maximum of 1 endorsement may be from an outside division. This includes an endorsement by a staff member, sponsored player, or community member from any division except the League of Legends division.
If you do not receive 5 endorsements by the end of 15 weeks, your application will be closed and you will need to re-apply.
You may only receive 1 endorsement per week. This means to receive 5 endorsements, your application will be open from 5 to 15 weeks, depending on how fast your endorsements are received. The allows the vVv members to get a full and complete feeling for you. Knowing your personality, commitment to vVv, and in-game experience is a major focus with this application process.
If you are looking for extra credit, here are ways you can add value beyond the above:
- Sharing and liking vVv Gaming posts, articles, and blogs on Facebook
- Following and retweeting @vVv_Gaming news on Twitter
- The quality of your suggestions and feedback to make vVv Gaming better
- Reffering other gamers to vVv
- How much you use the "shareit" feature at the bottom of every thread
- Being a part of the one of the largest communities of competitive gamers in the world
- Gain experience and knowledge on how to represent a professional eSports organization
- Tournaments, Contests, and gear giveaways exclusively for vVv members.
- Staff opportunities to pursue a career in eSports
- An exceptional social experience
- Community Events and Major LAN event participation
- Educational Content including written, video and programs
- Mumble server for voice chat in game
Now that you've applied, take some time to learn about vVv Gaming:
- Learn about vVv Gaming's history and culture here.
- Read more about our offerings in League of Legends here.
- Explore our forums and get to know our community. Once you've reached 10 posts you can also interact in the Shoutbox.
- Join us in Mumble and get involved with our League of Legends Community!
If you will be away for more than 5 days, please post on our Vacation/Away Section of our forums. So hang out and have fun! Get to know the community, get active and start adding value. Thanks again for your interest in vVv Gaming! Good Luck!