Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  vVv Daviepants : (18 September 2014 - 10:41 AM) First weekend of official launch is gonna be disgusting
@  vVv Daviepants : (18 September 2014 - 10:40 AM) Just wait til this weekend XD
@  vVv Ahryse : (18 September 2014 - 10:38 AM) D:
@  vVv Ahryse : (18 September 2014 - 10:37 AM) not as much as prime time but still! lol
@  vVv Daviepants : (18 September 2014 - 10:37 AM) for at least like...a month lmao
@  vVv Ahryse : (18 September 2014 - 10:37 AM) AA :P
@  vVv Daviepants : (18 September 2014 - 10:37 AM) @vVv Ahryse everyone decided to forego their lives entirely :P
@  vVv Krewel : (18 September 2014 - 10:36 AM) que for what AA or Destiny?
@  vVv Ahryse : (18 September 2014 - 10:30 AM) Howwww is there a queue at this time.
@  vVv Krewel : (18 September 2014 - 10:21 AM) Hrmm.. so is the Traveler a Forerunner artifact that was sent to wipe the galaxy out from the flood...to reset life..
@  vVv Krewel : (18 September 2014 - 10:03 AM) hrmm.. sk1p you there
@  ResoluteJ : (18 September 2014 - 09:58 AM) Ya that sucks.. I feel your pain
@  vVv Daviepants : (18 September 2014 - 09:54 AM) Hopefully it manages to get here by the weekend still, was hoping to get everything set up with it before Monday :/
@  vVv Daviepants : (18 September 2014 - 09:54 AM) memory from the farthest away warehouse of all places lol
@  vVv Daviepants : (18 September 2014 - 09:54 AM) @ResoluteJ I think the worst part is, is that I'm literally an hour away from their NJ warehouse, so whenver I purchase something from them I get it like within 1-2 days xD
@  ResoluteJ : (18 September 2014 - 09:52 AM) so I got all my parts and had to wait 2 days for the case..... it was so annoying
@  ResoluteJ : (18 September 2014 - 09:52 AM) Same thing happened to me they shipped all the parts from the NJ store but the Case was shipped from TN
@  vVv Daviepants : (18 September 2014 - 09:48 AM) Newegg trolled me so hard lol
@  vVv Daviepants : (18 September 2014 - 09:42 AM) So all my computer parts will be at my house by the end of today EXCEPT for the memory bc it got shipped from the CA warehouse instead of the NJ one >_<
@  vVv Krewel : (18 September 2014 - 09:37 AM) Meh....

Photo

Michael Jordan - How Quickly They Forget (MJ vs Lebron)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Michael Jordan - How Quickly They Forget (MJ vs Lebron) (8 member(s) have cast votes)

MJ vs LBJ

1. MJ (8 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. LBJ (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Smurf Jedi

Smurf Jedi

Active Forum Contributor

• 166 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:48 PM

Michael Jordan - How Quickly They Forget (MJ vs Lebron)

MJ - hands down

Edited by Smurf Jedi, 17 June 2011 - 06:10 PM.

#2 HotShot

HotShot

Active Forum Contributor

• 184 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:16 PM

MJ All the way.

#3 -ZeRo- Brawl

-ZeRo- Brawl

vVv Historian

• 1,308 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:58 PM

MJ :D

Posted Image Posted Image

#4 ReV

ReV

Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

• 1,421 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:12 PM

How is this even a debate?

Posted Image

#5 Soul

Soul

Active Forum Contributor

• 329 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:09 PM

its a strong debate, but also a strong debate which goes only one way, imma keep it nice and short nobody can replace jordan or play like jordan end of the debate. now lebron is a different he plays different, the only reason they compared to him jordan is because he once wore 23 so basically anybody that wears 23 hes the new jordan.no, in his own ways lebron is a good player not good as jordan but sooner or later he will come to jordan status with his career but nobody can be jordan thats like saying theres going to be another tiger woods or another brett farvre , sorry not going to happen, people need to stop comparing him to jordan he even admit they he didnt want to get compared to him, stop putting him on a pedastool and let him play the game he love, sorry to say nobody said nothing when kobe didnt make the championship this year idc how many championships he gets hes not going to be the next big thing like jordan.PERIOD!!!
Posted Image

#6 Smurf Jedi

Smurf Jedi

Active Forum Contributor

• 166 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:06 PM

its a strong debate, but also a strong debate which goes only one way, imma keep it nice and short nobody can replace jordan or play like jordan end of the debate. now lebron is a different he plays different, the only reason they compared to him jordan is because he once wore 23 so basically anybody that wears 23 hes the new jordan.no, in his own ways lebron is a good player not good as jordan but sooner or later he will come to jordan status with his career but nobody can be jordan thats like saying theres going to be another tiger woods or another brett farvre , sorry not going to happen, people need to stop comparing him to jordan he even admit they he didnt want to get compared to him, stop putting him on a pedastool and let him play the game he love, sorry to say nobody said nothing when kobe didnt make the championship this year idc how many championships he gets hes not going to be the next big thing like jordan.PERIOD!!!

I wouldn't go as far to say he "didnt want to get compared to him."

he did nickname himself... king
he did copy the powder clap tradition of Jordan
he did choose the number 23

#7 Jakekorste

Jakekorste

Active Forum Contributor

• 120 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:12 AM

Michael Jordan will be remembered forever, LeBron will not.
Posted Image
"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
korste.522

#8 Krayzie

Krayzie

Mortal Kombat

• 165 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:49 AM

"How about 6 rings from now?"

lol That was awesome. Definitely the greatest leader, and a very hard working player. Mad respect to MJ, I don't know if I can say the same about LBJ.

Edited by Krayzie Bone, 01 July 2011 - 11:49 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Follow me on Twitter @vVv_Krayzie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!