Metaphor

vVv Metaphor GoW3 Application

Name: Jay Jackson

Age (minimum 16): 18

Gamertags (for all systems you own): vVv Metaphor

Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yes

What are your screen names (all that apply)? (AIM, MSN, Skype, Steam, Xfire) Aim - vVvMeta4, Skype - vvvmetaphor

Link to your Twitter page (twitter required):

Link to your MySpace or Facebook page (at least one required): http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1831336485

How frequently do you use Facebook, Twitter, Digg and/or MySpace? Yes. Everyday for facebook and twitter.

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Heard from vVv Vision from GoW back in 2007.

Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? Everyone considering I am currently a member and have been for about 2 years. :D

Why you are interested in joining vVv Gaming? Because I love the community and want to carry my GoW skills into vVv.

Adding value is an important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. How will you, personally, add value? Donate, tweeting vVv news, liking vVv news on facebook, staying active on the forums

Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to Me articles and Losers Bracket Podcast? If so, what some of your favorites and why? Yes. Geek to me article by vVv Blazek. Support Player: The Unsung Hero.

How long have you been playing video games? Since I was 10. Can't remember exactly when I started.

How many hours per week do you devote to gaming? Pretty much the majority of my time.

What’s the hardest game you’ve ever beaten? Demon Souls. PS3

What games coming out are you looking forward to play and why? GoW3 because I am a big GoW fanboy and I am extremely good at the game.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I like to hang out with my friends, read, and GO BOWLING.

Where do you see yourself next year at this time? If GoW3 is a game on the MLG circuit or any other circuit, I see myself as a pro in GoW.

What kind of competitive experience do you have? I have played competitively in GoW, Halo, Cod, and Cod (PC).

Have you attended any national events (MLG, WCG, CPL)? MLG Charlotte, MLG Raleigh, MLG Dallas

How long have you been playing competitively? About 5 years.

What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? My best moments are just clutching in general while playing GoW. Worst moment - None.

What do you hope to achieve, competitively? Pro status in Gears of War. (Assuming it will be on the circuit.)

What was your toughest competition? Get Bronco. Newegg wanfest tournament - 2009. (Online)

What do you hope to get out of vVv Gaming? Everything I can. From advice about games, to help with things that are happening in my life. I'm not really asking for anything of material.

Any questions? Please ask.

Edited by vVv Metaphor

I like you, but from the standpoint of those who don't like you. No matter how "good" you are. If you plan on representing a organization you have to marketable. Nobody from steel series will want to provide you with gear if your an annoying immature teenager. Its not the model they have set up for their company. What you SHOULD do is allow those who "don't like you" to post their complete and honest opinions of you and use these responses to reflect and see what you could do better or what you should do less. etc.

Because without the community's REAL feedback your app is worthless

To be honest, you're extremely arrogant and cocky. I do not personally like your attitude at all when it comes to Gears; now your talent isn't denoted by your mentality or attitude but try to not be such a prick.

Good luck.

Will do doctor :D Thanks for the feedback. I have to say though. I have found my cockiness to be very helpful when it comes to GoW. A lot of people that play GoW are "confident". Its almost necessary. Now I know confident and being cocky are two different things and I will try to show you I am just a confident individual. :)

For some odd reason, you are super chill to talk to EXCEPT when with you in gow. ( I can't stress that enough) You are really arrogant when it comes to Gow, but I hope that changes man.

Good luck, for real <3

For some odd reason, you are super chill to talk to EXCEPT when with you in gow. ( I can't stress that enough) You are really arrogant when it comes to Gow, but I hope that changes man.

Good luck, for real <3

I sadly say I have also realized that. I know why I do it though. Dont want to say it here. Thanks anyways.