Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Medusa

We Moved from Mumble to TeamSpeak!   10/06/2015

TeamSpeak 3 Guide

Don't have Teamspeak 3?
      Download here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
      (Windows, OS X, Android, iOS, etc)

Server Info:
      Server address: ts65.gameservers.com:9222
      (You can uses spaces in your name)
      There is no Server Password  

Need help setting up your microphone and sound settings?
      Tired of hearing that beeping/ding noise, when people post in TS chat?
      Can people not hear you while you have a game open?

You should now have the basics of TeamSpeak set up. Welcome to the better VoiP program! You don't need to do anything extra so you can now come in and join us for events, find people to play with, or just to socialize.
        If you have any questions or need help, just ask a staff member!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Treva

vVv Titan Takes 1st at LANKnight's 2nd Starcraft 2 Tournament

53 posts in this topic

gallery_17235_854_1116.png

gallery_5702_35_40316.png

On February the 26th, Tristan " vVv Titan " Johnson made his way to Orlando, FL to compete in LANKnight's second Starcraft II LAN Tournament. After six rounds of a grueling best of 3/5/7's tournament, he emerged victorious and undefeated (going 6-0 and winning all his sets 15-0!!!) while taking home $250 for first place.

photo-14464.jpg

Please note this is an older picture of Titan, once we have photos from the event staff we can get a sneak peek of the new sexy Titan, O ladies!

A rabid fanboy (vVv Roar) caught up with Tristan "vVv Titan" Johnson after the event:

"This was my first lan experience and I have tell you--- at first it felt completely uncomfortable. No arm rests, no plank of wood on the back of the desk to rest my feet, SHOES ON-- WHAT??!?, and just the atmosphere of not being secluded in my room led to a few sloppy games in the early rounds. In all honesty, I felt I did not deserve to win because of the standards I have set. However, as the night progressed, I began playing like a true professional gamer. After each and every game I could feel myself getting stronger and stronger in my mechanics and mental attitude. When it came down to the finals, I just thought of putting on a show by doing a few unique strategies to entertain the audience."

I’m sure we can all say he is so modest :P

titanbooth.jpg

Finals "Booth" - Opponent was on the other side of the black curtain

"...All in all, I feel this was an invaluable experience towards preparing for MLG. With MLG being only a month away, this LAN event has served its purpose by removing all fear and nervousness."

Congratulations vVv Titan and good luck at MLG!

what a cutie.. congrats!!

Good job Titan!

You are really good at wrtite-ups sir, lulz :D!!

Good writeup for sure

What a gay quote LOL

;)

Thatta boy! We're all proud. Keep it up and practice as much as you can. We love you long time. <3

Sorry Titan I tried to save yourself the last string of dignity you have with our sc2 community by not including that picture in the write up.

Wish I could have gone with!!! No worries though, we're going to tear it up in Dallas. Great job kicking some ass, sir! :)

Very solid work and nice pic lol

Great Job. Sucks idk how to play Starcraft 2?! :(

Congrats man! I'm sure you earned it.

Congrats dude

Sorry Titan I tried to save yourself the last string of dignity you have with our sc2 community by not including that picture in the write up.

It clearly makes the write-up

Great job Titan. I don't even know you, but I am super proud of you! You kick ass!

Huge congrats on the win! I know what it's like to be so comfortable playing at home and then be kind of blindsided when the playing conditions at a LAN are so different. I remember having to play Guitar Hero standing up for the first time at a tournament and doing fucking horrible :P. I definitely hope you continue to go to LAN because you clearly have the skill to win at any LAN in the country. Keep it up!!!

Slayin them ma dude, congrats!

You can tell I was tired and had a couple hours of sleep... I remember falling asleep while driving home about 4-6 times. Fun times!

http://www.lanknights.net/media/albumtest/videogamenight2/page/image_4d6dae6d671e29.23999855.jpg

Couldn't find the Victory pictures...

vtWhiplash

http://www.lanknights.net/gallery/videogamenight2/2/

http://www.lanknights.net/gallery/videogamenight2/11/

Edited by vVv Titan

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0