Carbineemail

Who thinks GoW3 will make it to MLG?

i understand that we should wait for the beta to releas but i never understood why gears of war 2 was taken off the circuit.anybody know why?

Here you go mate:

Ignore the sad clowns that haunt these threads.

From where we sit currently there is very little to say if Gears will be back on the MLG circuit. Its safe to assume that it will definitely be considered for the 2011 circuit and with the fanbase being as large as it is MLG know that it will be a good title to pick up and will bring people to their events.

The beta will give us an inside look at what EPIC are trying to do with the game. The game mechanic will be shown off, their new cover system and the other new features/ tweaks EPIC has been working off.

It will be great for the millions of people who play it to give feedback and to aid EPIC in fixing bugs before the final build is released. This will help them avoid the same problems that Gears 2 had at launch with their failed approach to matchmaking, the poor blindfire of the shotgun among other things.

From what I've read on the EPIC forums, they are working on making this game the best in the series. They seem to know what they did wrong with Gears 2 and hopefully.. HOPEFULLY they will not screw this one up and to make a fantastic title, that is highly competitive suits MLG and most importantly, suits the community.

I do believe this game will make the 2011 circuit. I don't know if it will be there for a single event or for 10. I'm just hoping its a far more polished and improved game to what Gears 2 was/is.

I defiently think it will make it bro. I remember Cliffy B tweeting something about they wanted to make it more MLG on puropse aka BETA which i cant w8 for just pre orderd Bullet Storm

well i hope gears of war3 make it to mlg and hopefully it wont get taken off the circuit i want it to be there as long as halo 3 was

well i hope gears of war3 make it to mlg and hopefully it wont get taken off the circuit i want it to be there as long as halo 3 was

I doubt it would make it past two.

Well, from the looks of the first 2 being on the circuit I don't see why not, from what they've been releasing on the game play and the trailers I think that it would probably be the best on the circuit, Maybe it will bring people in from other games, and that would them attend MLG events more often.

Well, from the looks of the first 2 being on the circuit I don't see why not, from what they've been releasing on the game play and the trailers I think that it would probably be the best on the circuit, Maybe it will bring people in from other games, and that would them attend MLG events more often.

The game looks great in the trailers and gameplay,but a question you should ask is "does it play great?"since we can't answer that means we have to wait for the beta .maybe it will draw the attention of people who spectate other mlg games,but your going too far into the future of a game that hasn't even released the beta yet.

Gears 2 Was horrible and it still made the circuit

and i have a good feeling gear 3 is going to be a big step up from gears 2

sooo i pretty sure it will make it