Carbineemail

Who thinks GoW3 will make it to MLG?

No offense to Zombeast, but him going to an event does not mean he knows more. It just means he's played a game with other people when someone calls it, "an event."

I know it sucks when you don't understand things, but don't talk out of your ass, kay Eve?

This is completely out of my ass!(DaaaaaaaaaayUUUUUUMMMMMMMM)

Hard to tell right now. We know very little about its competitive capability, if anything at all. However, considering both of its previous games did make the circuit (albeit if only for one or two seasons) and that the community is definitely stirring in anticipation, it's probably very likely.

How long it will stay on the circuit, however, also remains a mystery. If it's just as slow and shallow competitively as Gears 2 was, don't expect to see it more than a year. Especially if Epic truly doesn't support it enough or at all if it does make an appearance.

Once again, this.

No offense to Zombeast, but him going to an event does not mean he knows more. It just means he's played a game with other people when someone calls it, "an event."

I know it sucks when you don't understand things, but don't talk out of your ass, kay Eve?

So who has more credibility?

Brawl player who sucked at the game.

or

Gears player who placed well.

I wonder. Whos talking out of there ass? Your fucking clueless

or

Ad hominem.

/lrntodebate

I will say this once again...When the Beta comes out we can say if GOW3 should or shouldn't be picked up but until then there is no point of arguing about it.

I will say this once again...When the Beta comes out we can say if GOW3 should or shouldn't be picked up but until then there is no point of arguing about it.

exactly,even though to me rapture knows what he is talking about.

Agreed. And even then, we still won't completely know because some things do change between beta and final release, though probably not much to have an impact.

or

Time to level up, troll.

I've heard some completely retarded insults in my day, but this sets a new standard.

Time to level up, troll.

I've heard some completely retarded insults in my day, but this sets a new standard.

stitches just said no shit talking.drop it.we're all members in the same community.we dont have to be arguing about everything.

stitches just said no shit talking.drop it.we're all members in the same community.we dont have to be arguing about everything.

Oh god, where to begin, lol.

It should be, shotgun is not crazy op and it requires close quarters combat like in GoW1, lancer and hammerburst are relatively the same except for rate of fire, and all the power weapons are powerful. All these things are leading to the conclusion that it will be on the circuit. Plus the maps are for the most part balanced with the exception of a couple just like all games.

It should be, shotgun is not crazy op and it requires close quarters combat like in GoW1, lancer and hammerburst are relatively the same except for rate of fire, and all the power weapons are powerful. All these things are leading to the conclusion that it will be on the circuit. Plus the maps are for the most part balanced with the exception of a couple just like all games.

Knowing all these things are correct before game releases and beta >

Assuming game mechanics common in one particular series will mean competitive play >

Knowing all these things are correct before game releases and beta >

Assuming game mechanics common in one particular series will mean competitive play >

Halo and Gears of War in the past have had these mechanics. So it obviously does mean it will be competitive. They are correct, in the interviews with Cliffy he talked about all the guns and how they will be used. He said he wanted it to be MLG friendly, which means at least enough maps will be balanced to allow competitive play. Plus, on all the maps I saw them playing on Xplay and the Multiplayer trailer, the maps did look balanced and everything he said about the guns stood true.

Edited by Maliciouz

Halo and Gears of War in the past have had these mechanics. So it obviously does mean it will be competitive. They are correct, in the interviews with Cliffy he talked about all the guns and how they will be used. He said he wanted it to be MLG friendly, which means at least enough maps will be balanced to allow competitive play. Plus, on all the maps I saw them playing on Xplay and the Multiplayer trailer, the maps did look balanced and everything he said about the guns stood true.

Not necessarily. They were very vague. "Powerful guns are powerful".

Not necessarily. They were very vague. "Powerful guns are powerful".

I mean like they are things you push for, just like in halo or gears 1/2. You push for power weapons because they are better than the other weapons. They continue that in GoW 3 with the addition of the new laser gun and a couple more.

i understand that we should wait for the beta to releas but i never understood why gears of war 2 was taken off the circuit.anybody know why?