Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
vVv Perilous

Halo: Reach Sponsorship Opportunities

19 posts in this topic

med_gallery_1040_35_25251.png

Following the vVv.2011 business plan and with feedback from the community, we have defined the responsibilities and benefits for members at all levels of the organization.

I expect dedication to the organization and community with the determination and will to continuously improve and excel in the game. I want vVv's Halo Reach Division to field 2 sponsored teams at every event next year. Let's do this!!!

vVv Gaming will have a sponsored Halo:Reach Team. Sponsored players are expected to fulfill the following:

• forum activity greater than 1/day
  • tweet vVv news minimum of 1/day
  • travel and attend national LANs
  • consistently competing in local LANs (if available)
  • wear vVv apparel at all LANs attended and must provide media (pictures/video) at all LAN events (if vVv staff is present, they will be responsible for media)
  • upload pictures wearing vVv apparel (once apparel is provided)
  • submit a review of sponsor provided products
  • submit a LAN report after every LAN attended within 24 hours of return home
  • display vVv Gaming branding on all gaming forums (signatures, display names, etc)

Sponsored Teams will receive the following:

• choice of vVv t-shirt OR 50% off a vVv hoodie
  • vVv hotel rooms at national events
  • invites to vVv events, contests and prizes
  • marketed as a member of the vVv sponsored Reach division, including vVv media promotions, podcasts and articles
  • marketing and promotional mentoring
  • monetary Kickers

Sponsored players are required to have a Paypal account to receive monetary kickers. Some examples:

Entrance fees:

When a vVv sponsored Reach team plans to attend a tournament, vVv Gaming will reimburse the team their entrance fee, provided the team wears their vVv apparel, provides pictures of themselves at the event, and submits a LAN report after returning from the event.

Community Involvement:

If a team is active in the community, they may receive a kicker before any major event. Examples of community activity include being active on the vVv forums (a post count of 1/day, responding to other community members, etc.), retweeting vVv Gaming's tweets, posting on the vVv Facebook page, and being a valued member within the vVv community. These activities will be reviewed by staff prior to the event.

Competitive Tournaments:

In competitive tournaments, online or at LAN, sponsored teams may be awarded a kicker based on placement in the top 3. Some online tournaments (for example those without a prize pool) will not be considered sufficient for this monetary kicker. This will be at the discretion of the vVv Staff.

Yessss.

This is looking good, try to recruit a pro team:)

Good to know, pretty awesome and I plan on applying for one as soon as I prove myself =).

Plan on applying after my two teammates are coming back from Dallas. We'll have points and a seed for Columbus most likely, won't apply until then so it will show we have something behind our backs.

I think I have died on gone to heaven =)

Looking really good. The team is hoping to game some sort of sponsorship even though we are from New Zealand.

Hey my EG clan is a Halo Reach Team... We're really good at Reach and we the clan have a twitter. We're looking for sponsors too. So this sponsorship will help us get noticed. We are a xbox and ps3 clan. As you can tell Reach is on our xbox platform. The gamertags that you can message is xEGx ReFlex clan leader, and xEGx Shinobi Reach divison leader. If you dont message us by gamertags then twitter us as www.twitter.com/EGxClan

If you haven't noticed you follow us on twitter.

This sounds so awesome! I am really good at Halo: Reach so I hope I have a shot. Do you have to have a team to apply for a sponsorship? Or will you sponsor a peorson and let them find a team?

Edit: Oops double post. I'm sorry.

Edited by WereWatcing

Being mainly a team competitive game, You will need a team to apply for a sponsorship.

If you would like to be apart of vVv Gaming and be a vVv Halo: Reach player, I suggest you create an application thread. In order to do that, you must read this. This is very important and every question is required to be filled out.

Hope to see you applying soon! Can't wait to play some games with the vVv Halo: Reach Community Tomorrow Night!

Being mainly a team competitive game, You will need a team to apply for a sponsorship.

If you would like to be apart of vVv Gaming and be a vVv Halo: Reach player, I suggest you create an application thread. In order to do that, you must read this. This is very important and every question is required to be filled out.

Hope to see you applying soon! Can't wait to play some games with the vVv Halo: Reach Community Tomorrow Night!

Okay, thanks falcon. I have to wait until I upload a photo of myself haha:)

I have been looking for a good sponsorship for halo reach for the longest time I heard about you guys from friends that recomended me looking for you guys cuz they say I'm good. I have me and another friend of mine that are really good all we do is play Halo: Reach in MLG. So all we need is 2 more people to be in a team with us to work with and do practices. If you could even achknowlage this that would be fantastic! So in any case, if you are willing to give a chance and take us to tounaments in the big cities we are willing to put in our all for you!

Thanks

~Tyler!

Edited by Tyler Marchmon

My twin brother and I would be proud to representate vVv gaming! I love vVv gaming, i could give lessons, and i would really enjoy all the activities that would come with the sponsorship! we are veteran players that are extremely dedicated and are not soon to give up!

vVv gaming for life!

Dylan "Beast 1" Meadows