Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of $99 or more!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Deviant Void : (24 April 2014 - 09:40 AM) oh and im in school right now so if i cant get back to you so quickly im sorry
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 09:35 AM) @vVv SugarBear you can use xbox remotes on the PC to play, it's easier than using the keyboard
@  Deviant Void : (24 April 2014 - 09:33 AM) ok will do give me a sec
@  Deviant Void : (24 April 2014 - 09:32 AM) i was on my phone and i clicked post twice by mistake lol
@  vVv SugarBear : (24 April 2014 - 09:32 AM) link me to what you need deleted and I can delete it
@  Deviant Void : (24 April 2014 - 09:31 AM) @vVv WooTang yea the second one was a mistake i didnt mean to put to idk how to deleate one too
@  vVv SugarBear : (24 April 2014 - 09:28 AM) Did they design the controls for PC? I tried DS1 on steam and couldn't play it cause it's made for using a controller
@  vVv Ahryse : (24 April 2014 - 09:21 AM) Making pancakes for breakfast, oh yeah (:
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 09:05 AM) :o dark souls 2 on pc is out......and I'm sitting here at work :[
@  vVv JosePepo... : (24 April 2014 - 07:36 AM) Man wish I had mod rights for the GW2 section. I want to organize it so bad.
@  vVv sK1ppY : (24 April 2014 - 07:15 AM) as quoted
@  vVv Vall : (24 April 2014 - 07:15 AM) >.>
@  vVv sK1ppY : (24 April 2014 - 07:15 AM) the streets r running with blood
@  vVv sK1ppY : (24 April 2014 - 07:15 AM) @vVv Vall hiiii
@  vVv Vall : (24 April 2014 - 07:13 AM) hiiiiii skippy
@  vVv sK1ppY : (24 April 2014 - 07:13 AM) yooo
@  vVv Vall : (24 April 2014 - 07:13 AM) good morning
@  RahRah : (24 April 2014 - 06:01 AM) Good morning vVv, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night! Also, please help upvote the WildStar Reddit recruitment post at http://redd.it/23iohn
@  vVv Spike : (24 April 2014 - 02:05 AM) http://www.twitch.tv/vvvspike :D
@  vVv NaturaL : (24 April 2014 - 12:43 AM) http://www.vvv-gamin...eturns-4-24-14/

Photo

DJ Hero 2 Tournament?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#21 BooFerz

BooFerz

Active Forum Contributor

• 468 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:34 PM

Yeah you can live steam it through Justin tv or something.

Alright. That's awesome!
So if there ever is another DJ Hero tourney on, then i'll be more than glad to stream.

Posted Image

You like trains? I like trains.

GT: vVv BooFerz

Xbox360

Pwnin' noobs all day every day, ya digg 'em?

#22 OhMyGawd

OhMyGawd

vVv Historian

• 1,417 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:46 PM

You should cap a match of us playing and me beating you ;)

Posted Image

<br />

@EhhOhMyGawd11

<br />

Posted Image

#23 BooFerz

BooFerz

Active Forum Contributor

• 468 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:10 PM

You should cap a match of us playing and me beating you ;)

haha :DD
When i get my stuff working for my cap card i'll cap a game of us.
>:D

Posted Image

You like trains? I like trains.

GT: vVv BooFerz

Xbox360

Pwnin' noobs all day every day, ya digg 'em?

#24 Julian Alayon

Julian Alayon

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:42 PM

VERY late to the party but...

I'm in a Facebook group that consists of probably some of the best DJ Hero players in the world, and just about any other Expert DJ Hero player out there :P. We have a huge number of PS3 members, as well as Xbox 360 members and maybe 2 Wii members in our group (lol). We've actually been doing seasonal tournaments with each other over PSN, our first one was back in December, one of them is currently being played right now, and another one is slated for Summer 2012. These tournaments are just for bragging rights though a.k.a for fun and camaraderie. While we've been doing it for PSN only, we don't mind branching out to make 360 tournaments too, granted we still have 360 members playing the game.

If there is still ANYONE here that wants to get involved for the 360 side let me know (i own a PS3 but i can hook you up with rules and stuff on how we do our online tournaments).

#25 Minjaaa

Minjaaa

Forum Commando

• 671 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:26 AM

Yes yes yes lol. I never get the chance to play anybody anymore. Lemme know when you guys set something up for Xbox and if there is any way I can help.

Posted Image

#26 Julian Alayon

Julian Alayon

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

Yes yes yes lol. I never get the chance to play anybody anymore. Lemme know when you guys set something up for Xbox and if there is any way I can help.

Well, i guess the first thing you could do is search on Facebook "DJ Hero: Expert League", it should be a Closed group so you're going to have to invite yourself in, but we usually let almost anyone in granted you introduce yourself to the group and how you got started with DJ Hero, etc. Let them know I (Julian) invited you to the group. We would definitely like to have somebody who is active on the 360 side to host a 360 tournament seeing that the Official DJ Hero Facebook posted out PSN online tournament on their page :P

#27 Kingsy

Kingsy

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:54 PM

I would love to find some competition on DJ Hero 2. I own DJ Hero & DJH2 for all three systems and play them quite frequently on all three systems. If you are ever looking for more players to help out, I would be more than happy to. :)

#28 Minjaaa

Minjaaa

Forum Commando

• 671 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:41 PM

Well, i guess the first thing you could do is search on Facebook "DJ Hero: Expert League", it should be a Closed group so you're going to have to invite yourself in, but we usually let almost anyone in granted you introduce yourself to the group and how you got started with DJ Hero, etc. Let them know I (Julian) invited you to the group. We would definitely like to have somebody who is active on the 360 side to host a 360 tournament seeing that the Official DJ Hero Facebook posted out PSN online tournament on their page :P

Hey man, would you mind inviting me to this group? I have searched a couple times and cannot seem to find it.

Posted Image

#29 Nemin

Nemin

I need to post more!

• 49 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:55 PM

never thought of dj hero as being a competitive game.. i just thought it was fun lol
PSN ID: Chaoticabyss

#30 Julian Alayon

Julian Alayon

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:03 PM

A bit of a necro-bump, but I heard that vVv is hosting both a Guitar Hero and DJ Hero tournament at Nerdapalooza in about a week?

It's awesome that you guys are including a DJ Hero tournament in with a Guitar Hero tournament as well :D. I seriously want to go to this, but I need a bit more info seeing that it only gives me a schedule of the bands that are playing and not necessarily the times of the tournament.

Just hope it's not on a Saturday, that's my brother's graduation :c

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of $99 or more!
Change Theme!