NooG

D NooG ( Community Application)

stop hatin' reducey you try hard all the time in gears .last time you was on the bottom of our teams list and the opposing teams list

After reviewing your application, some problems were found that will prevent you from progressing in the application process. We would like to see you: post more quality posts, interact with the community more, check out our Loser's Brackets Podcasts and Geek-To-Me articles.

If you want to know how you are graded:

[*]Sharing and liking vVv Gaming posts, articles and blogs on Facebook or Myspace

[*]Following and retweeting vVv Gaming on Twitter

[*]The number of posts and the quality of posts you

Thanks for the FR...we should play some gow some time

No doubt stitches.i was trying to play with you earlier when you invited me but my internet was acting lazy.

Congratulations! After reviewing your application, posts, activity and reviewing feedback from staff and community, I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected to be interviewed!

Be sure that you are fully supporting vVv by reading ALL of the Competing Positions articles, supporting us on Facebook, YouTube and MySpace. Be a fan of our vVv Facebook page! Be sure that you have commented and rated our videos, as well as left comments on and Digg our Gamer Tuesday Blog found here: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/geek-to-me

Please PM me what days and times work for you.

Format:

Days Available:

Times Available (Time Zone):

Do you prefer XBL or Mumble?

E-Mail:

Congrats! Come Prepared!