Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  vVv Bardo : (02 June 2015 - 04:22 PM)

@vVv LordJerith r u around to talk?

@  vVv Bardo : (02 June 2015 - 04:18 PM)

Hola vVv

@  vVv DarkDante : (02 June 2015 - 04:13 PM)

Hola*

@  vVv DarkDante : (02 June 2015 - 04:13 PM)

Holda LJ

@  Soap : (02 June 2015 - 04:04 PM)

@vVv LordJerith hello Jerry :)

@  boever : (02 June 2015 - 04:02 PM)

sup jerry

@  vVv LordJerith : (02 June 2015 - 04:01 PM)

Greetings all

@  vVv Rowdy : (02 June 2015 - 03:04 PM)

im gonna be streamin the new zombies here in a little bit etch if you wanna jump in the stream

@  vVv Echelon : (02 June 2015 - 03:02 PM)

what is the new zombies liek and is the guy dead?

@  vVv Twitter : (02 June 2015 - 03:00 PM) Tweet(@vvv_gaming): Tired of grinding solo queue? Tonight's LoL Amateur Draft League begins at 6pm PST! http://t.co/LhRPwpCrxH http://t.co/VawVVTYvpe
@  Soap : (02 June 2015 - 02:57 PM)

@vVv Rowdy probably lemme check

@  Soap : (02 June 2015 - 02:57 PM)

@vVv Rowdy call me!

@  vVv Rowdy : (02 June 2015 - 02:57 PM)

You got the new zombies map?

@  vVv Rowdy : (02 June 2015 - 02:57 PM)

come on soap!

@  Soap : (02 June 2015 - 02:55 PM)

im on if anyone wants to play :)

@  oP Karma : (02 June 2015 - 02:50 PM)

Anyone that plays league on atm?

@  vVv Rowdy : (02 June 2015 - 02:44 PM)

come on then basturd!!! hahha

@  boever : (02 June 2015 - 02:43 PM)

yes

@  vVv Rowdy : (02 June 2015 - 02:43 PM)

you playin bo?

@  boever : (02 June 2015 - 02:23 PM)

platinum nubbet :(

Photo

So What is Crossfire?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Voison

Voison

Ex vVv Staff

• 3,682 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:19 PM

Anyone know? I know its a game.. and its a PC Game.. but I have never heard of it.. and I might want to try it.. ;)

So any details would be nice.. Thanks

Kenny "Voison" Gordon
Twitter: @VoisonGaming

#2 vVv Zodyak

vVv Zodyak

vVv Honorary Member aka Badass

• Honorary Member
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:06 PM

if it is wht i think it is. it is a FPS like counterstrike. i downloaded it and played it for prolly 15 minutes before un-installing lol
2qaiyvm.png

#3 PoloPRO

PoloPRO

I need to post more!

• 6 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:46 AM

Its pretty similar to Counter-Strike.. The recoil and gameplay is a bit different, but most other parts are similar. If you're good in CS, you'll wreck in Crossfire. Its a free game that'll make you eventually put real $ in if you want to get custom guns or cool perks. Its fun if you want to pass off some time fragging since most of the people in public servers are outside of North America.

#4 David*Live

David*Live

I can finally use the Shoutbox

• 23 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 08:02 PM

Anyone know? I know its a game.. and its a PC Game.. but I have never heard of it.. and I might want to try it.. ;)

So any details would be nice.. Thanks

Well Volcom. Crossfire is a F2P game similar to Combat Arts. It is also a FPS game like CounterStrike. Since this is my first game and my only game I currently focus on, I do like to help people within different communities regarding this game. It is currently the most popular and best rated FPS game in the F2P games. No servers to rent or anything like that. Just Rookie, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot, 2 Miami, West Coast, 4 UK Servers, Clan Server, and UK Clan Server. Rookie, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot, and Clan Server are hosted in Toronto, Canada. The Miami servers are located in Miami...... The West Coast Server is held in California if I'm not mistaken but am not sure what city. The UK Servers are held in the United Kingdom located in Europe. The closer you are to any of these servers, the better connection you have. For example, I live in Chicago, Illinois. I usually play in the servers that are hosted in Toronto because I have a connection of 29 Ping/Status.(The Lower Your Ping/Status, The Better) The lower your ping is the better because your shots will register more and your game will not be as laggy. Hope that kinda gives you the idea of what the game is about and a little bit more about the game severs.

CrossFire Gamer
David*[Live]

vvvcrossfirgaminglogo.png

#5 Voison

Voison

Ex vVv Staff

• 3,682 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 11:13 PM

Sounds fun, where does one download it from?

Kenny "Voison" Gordon
Twitter: @VoisonGaming

#6 David*Live

David*Live

• 23 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:20 AM

Sounds fun, where does one download it from?

I'll provide the link below. If you ever want to play with me, hit me up and I can give you some pointers.

Crossfire Download: http://crossfire.z8g...downloads2.aspx

Download whatever server is closest to you. I would recommend the East Coast just because I'm Closest to east coast but yeah. Hopefully Jerry can get the crossfire section set up so I can start getting some work done on it. At the moment I'm going to be the Crossfire Community Manager for vVv or the Head of Crossfire Relations. I'm not sure yet what Jerry is calling it yet but I'm suppose to assist anybody that are interested or have any questions with crossfire.

CrossFire Gamer
David*[Live]

#7 bLitzed

bLitzed

vVv LifeLine

• 75 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:54 PM

vVv LifeLine uses both our own vent along with the vVv vent. Anyone from the vVv community is welcome to visit our ventrilo server to find someone to pub with.

LifeLine vent:

chicago.maxfrag.net
pugcf

My alias is bLitzd, feel free to pm me on either vVv vent or LifeLine vent.

Cheers

Roth ''BLITZED" Malmstrom
LifeLine
BLITZED's Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/BlitzedCF
Facebook Page:  www.facebook....131499146897478

#8 get_ridemail

get_ridemail

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:56 AM

This game is in many points different. You have many different modes to play. For example the Escape and the Mutation Mode. And you can earn special Items you normally only get for money by doing Daily Missions ( get a Number of kills, win matches ) i think if you want to know more you should visit wikipedia. Here is the link:
http://en.wikipedia....(online_PC_game)
and i always search some people to play with feel free to whisper me ingame : get_rid then can play together :)

#9 Helix

Helix

I need to post more!

• 7 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:06 PM

imo, the game is fun when you have people to play with. (ie. Friends or a clan)

Personally, I like the S&D.

Some of the only problems with the game are the reg (bullets dont register on playyers) and the fact that the game has like officially been taken over by Brazilians. (Who lag a lot, and take away the joy in playing the game)
"Success is measured by Effort."- Anonymous

#10 David*Live

David*Live

• 23 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:25 PM

imo, the game is fun when you have people to play with. (ie. Friends or a clan)

Personally, I like the S&D.

Some of the only problems with the game are the reg (bullets dont register on playyers) and the fact that the game has like officially been taken over by Brazilians. (Who lag a lot, and take away the joy in playing the game)

I honestly don't think they're much registry problems. The Brazilians are often found in the most servers but unless they hack, they are not a problem. Lag is sometimes useful on their part. haha.

CrossFire Gamer
David*[Live]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!