Shop advanced computer eyewear at GUNNAR Optiks.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  vVv Tr4nce : (17 April 2014 - 02:02 AM) W00! demoted back to plat 3! fuck LoL! going back to ArcheAge
@  vVv Sintherius : (17 April 2014 - 01:16 AM) @vVv RobZGod @vVv NaturaL Hi
@  Minjaaa : (17 April 2014 - 01:02 AM) Woooomp
@  vVv NaturaL : (17 April 2014 - 12:57 AM) @vVv RobZGod @vVv Sintherius hi
@  vVv RobZGod : (17 April 2014 - 12:57 AM) @vVv Sintherius Hi
@  vVv Sintherius : (17 April 2014 - 12:56 AM) gdfyjt
@  vVv d4rkcide : (16 April 2014 - 11:41 PM) streaming some solo ranked http://www.twitch.tv/d4rkcide
@  vVv SIN1ST3R : (16 April 2014 - 11:38 PM) anyone interested in a free 5v5 TF on x1 through gb http://www.vvv-gamin...-tf-gb-tourney/
@  vVv Trivium : (16 April 2014 - 11:20 PM) optimize call me back real quick like three seconds
@  vVv Trivium : (16 April 2014 - 10:29 PM) OPTIMIZEEEE :D
@  vVv Trivium : (16 April 2014 - 10:27 PM) sup sup
@  xX DyNazTy : (16 April 2014 - 09:30 PM) Hello Everyone!
@  vVv sK1ppY : (16 April 2014 - 09:00 PM) yo
@  vVv Addiction : (16 April 2014 - 08:57 PM) hi
@  vVv Bizkit : (16 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) nm sore as ffuuhhh
@  vVv Medusa : (16 April 2014 - 08:50 PM) Editing my thang, yo. And watching my lover Kaceytron.
@  vVv LordJerith : (16 April 2014 - 08:49 PM) What's up?
@  vVv Medusa : (16 April 2014 - 08:46 PM) EWWW, IT'S JERRY!
@  vVv LordJerith : (16 April 2014 - 08:43 PM) What's up?
@  WorldStarMOFO : (16 April 2014 - 08:18 PM) Gunna start my TF stream. stop by and say hi =) http://www.twitch.tv/itsperdition

Photo

So What is Crossfire?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Voison

Voison

Team Legacy [TL]

• 3550 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:19 PM

Anyone know? I know its a game.. and its a PC Game.. but I have never heard of it.. and I might want to try it.. ;)

So any details would be nice.. Thanks

Kenny "Voison" Gordon
Twitter: @TL_Voison

#2 vVv Zodyak

vVv Zodyak

vVv Honorary Member aka Badass

• Honorary Member
  • 1448 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:06 PM

if it is wht i think it is. it is a FPS like counterstrike. i downloaded it and played it for prolly 15 minutes before un-installing lol
Posted Image

#3 PoloPRO

PoloPRO

I need to post more!

• 6 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:46 AM

Its pretty similar to Counter-Strike.. The recoil and gameplay is a bit different, but most other parts are similar. If you're good in CS, you'll wreck in Crossfire. Its a free game that'll make you eventually put real $ in if you want to get custom guns or cool perks. Its fun if you want to pass off some time fragging since most of the people in public servers are outside of North America.

#4 David*Live

David*Live

I need to post more!

• 23 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 08:02 PM

Anyone know? I know its a game.. and its a PC Game.. but I have never heard of it.. and I might want to try it.. ;)

So any details would be nice.. Thanks

Well Volcom. Crossfire is a F2P game similar to Combat Arts. It is also a FPS game like CounterStrike. Since this is my first game and my only game I currently focus on, I do like to help people within different communities regarding this game. It is currently the most popular and best rated FPS game in the F2P games. No servers to rent or anything like that. Just Rookie, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot, 2 Miami, West Coast, 4 UK Servers, Clan Server, and UK Clan Server. Rookie, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot, and Clan Server are hosted in Toronto, Canada. The Miami servers are located in Miami...... The West Coast Server is held in California if I'm not mistaken but am not sure what city. The UK Servers are held in the United Kingdom located in Europe. The closer you are to any of these servers, the better connection you have. For example, I live in Chicago, Illinois. I usually play in the servers that are hosted in Toronto because I have a connection of 29 Ping/Status.(The Lower Your Ping/Status, The Better) The lower your ping is the better because your shots will register more and your game will not be as laggy. Hope that kinda gives you the idea of what the game is about and a little bit more about the game severs.

CrossFire Gamer
David*[Live]

vvvcrossfirgaminglogo.png

#5 Voison

Voison

Team Legacy [TL]

• 3550 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 11:13 PM

Sounds fun, where does one download it from?

Kenny "Voison" Gordon
Twitter: @TL_Voison

#6 David*Live

David*Live

I need to post more!

• 23 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:20 AM

Sounds fun, where does one download it from?

I'll provide the link below. If you ever want to play with me, hit me up and I can give you some pointers.

Crossfire Download: http://crossfire.z8g...downloads2.aspx

Download whatever server is closest to you. I would recommend the East Coast just because I'm Closest to east coast but yeah. Hopefully Jerry can get the crossfire section set up so I can start getting some work done on it. At the moment I'm going to be the Crossfire Community Manager for vVv or the Head of Crossfire Relations. I'm not sure yet what Jerry is calling it yet but I'm suppose to assist anybody that are interested or have any questions with crossfire.

CrossFire Gamer
David*[Live]

#7 bLitzed

bLitzed

vVv LifeLine

• 75 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:54 PM

vVv LifeLine uses both our own vent along with the vVv vent. Anyone from the vVv community is welcome to visit our ventrilo server to find someone to pub with.

LifeLine vent:

chicago.maxfrag.net
pugcf

My alias is bLitzd, feel free to pm me on either vVv vent or LifeLine vent.

Cheers

Roth ''BLITZED" Malmstrom
LifeLine
BLITZED's Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/BlitzedCF
Facebook Page:  www.facebook....131499146897478

#8 get_ridemail

get_ridemail

I need to post more!

• I need to update my e-mail
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:56 AM

This game is in many points different. You have many different modes to play. For example the Escape and the Mutation Mode. And you can earn special Items you normally only get for money by doing Daily Missions ( get a Number of kills, win matches ) i think if you want to know more you should visit wikipedia. Here is the link:
http://en.wikipedia....(online_PC_game)
and i always search some people to play with feel free to whisper me ingame : get_rid then can play together :)

#9 Helix

Helix

I need to post more!

• 7 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:06 PM

imo, the game is fun when you have people to play with. (ie. Friends or a clan)

Personally, I like the S&D.

Some of the only problems with the game are the reg (bullets dont register on playyers) and the fact that the game has like officially been taken over by Brazilians. (Who lag a lot, and take away the joy in playing the game)
"Success is measured by Effort."- Anonymous

#10 David*Live

David*Live

I need to post more!

• 23 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:25 PM

imo, the game is fun when you have people to play with. (ie. Friends or a clan)

Personally, I like the S&D.

Some of the only problems with the game are the reg (bullets dont register on playyers) and the fact that the game has like officially been taken over by Brazilians. (Who lag a lot, and take away the joy in playing the game)

I honestly don't think they're much registry problems. The Brazilians are often found in the most servers but unless they hack, they are not a problem. Lag is sometimes useful on their part. haha.

CrossFire Gamer
David*[Live]

#11 ImaFalcon?

ImaFalcon?

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:36 PM

So would it be weird if I hopped on your vent, bLitzed? I'm just bored sometimes on my clan's vent, wouldn't mind chillin' with Lifeline either hah.

#12 bLitzed

bLitzed

vVv LifeLine

• 75 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:23 PM

Anyone is welcome =]

LifeLine

#13 Sibylic

Sibylic

Active Forum Contributor

• 119 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 07:51 PM

i use to play this game for like a year and 9 months before i quit my name was [SRB]-Legend, from the Serbia clan, i can't play no more because i lag to much now :P, but im sure i can get use to it if i tried, but yea this game was the greatest before i quit, i'm thinking of coming back to it, but i remember playing against Lifeline, and i remember being in there pub vent, and talking to blitzed and everything. i was pretty decent at this game, so i'm going to stay with it, and play it again. http://clan.z8games....spx?usn=5825060 < my char on there before i quit, I'm going to go download it and play :P

#14 IFasTezT

IFasTezT

I need to post more!

• 15 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:29 PM

I quit this game because of the BR's. It got really frustrating, and all the hackers(especially wallers.)

But it is a great game, pretty addicting, and good competition.

#15 Wiebelhaus

Wiebelhaus

Lurker

• 69 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:15 PM

if it is wht i think it is. it is a FPS like counterstrike. i downloaded it and played it for prolly 15 minutes before un-installing lol

Same here.

#16 bLitzed

bLitzed

vVv LifeLine

• 75 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:24 PM

Some people can excel in other games, some can only perform in their main titles. =]

LifeLine

#17 ShowNoHope

ShowNoHope

Active Forum Contributor

• 213 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:59 AM

Being an FPS, Cross Fire's learning curve is almost a flat line. There are only a few things that take time to learn, outside of maps and weapons. Though I would say that Cross Fire is my favorite FPS by far simply because I love the way it plays, but being F2P it has some issues. The biggest obstruction with the furthering of Cros Fire's competitive scene is that the game offers little to no incentive for competitive players to spend ANY money on the game because of the general uselessness of most of their sales items. The portal and developers are concerned about quick-cash rather than investment.

Edited by ShowNoHope, 18 August 2011 - 09:01 AM.

Posted Image

#18 bLitzed

bLitzed

vVv LifeLine

• 75 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:07 PM

Being an FPS, Cross Fire's learning curve is almost a flat line. There are only a few things that take time to learn, outside of maps and weapons. Though I would say that Cross Fire is my favorite FPS by far simply because I love the way it plays, but being F2P it has some issues. The biggest obstruction with the furthering of Cros Fire's competitive scene is that the game offers little to no incentive for competitive players to spend ANY money on the game because of the general uselessness of most of their sales items. The portal and developers are concerned about quick-cash rather than investment.

Well said, and I agree with you for the most part.

LifeLine

#19 DexkL.

DexkL.

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:01 PM

Anyone is welcome =]

I'll pass later! Thanks for the info on your ventrilo, i'm interest to know LL better.

!DexkL. Cross Fire Gamer. VvV The best Gaming association !

#20 DexkL.

DexkL.

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:43 PM

vVv LifeLine uses both our own vent along with the vVv vent. Anyone from the vVv community is welcome to visit our ventrilo server to find someone to pub with.

LifeLine vent:

chicago.maxfrag.net
pugcf

My alias is bLitzd, feel free to pm me on either vVv vent or LifeLine vent.

Cheers

Ummm I cant enter in your vent... :( looking for enter the server, but never enter...

!DexkL. Cross Fire Gamer. VvV The best Gaming association !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of $99 or more!
Change Theme!