MAD2MAxXx

MaxXxy | vVv Application

MaxXxy vVv Application

"I don't need to "GET A LIFE". I'm a gamer. I have lots of lives!"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Name: Jonathan Whatley

Age (minimum 16): 22

Gamertags (for all systems you own): MaxXxy zR

Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? oh, yeah

What are your screen names (all that apply)? (AIM, MSN, Skype, Steam, Xfire) AIM: MADi2iMAxXx

Link to your Twitter page (twitter required): @SirMaxXxy

Link to your MySpace or Facebook page (at least one required): SirMaxy

How frequently do you use Facebook, Twitter, Digg and/or MySpace? EVERYDAY!!!

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? vVv Antidote

Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? vVv Antidote - Well I've played against her in many CoD4 games, and she was refered to me by a friend that is currently in PMS/H2O Rhythm Gaming Division (H2O POPATRON)

Why you are interested in joining vVv Gaming? I follow the gaming industry alot and I have been pleased to see what vVv has accomplished and there style. They certainly interest me more then MoB Gaming, PMS/H2O, KSI, and other gaming communities.

Adding value is an important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. How will you, personally, add value? Great personality, I have a certain love for the gaming industry that i can't explain. I look to include my son and future little one, into the vVv community.

Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to Me articles and Losers Bracket Podcast? If so, what some of your favorites and why? I just started to listen to the Loser Bracket Podcast, so I don't have a favorite at this moment. I hope to have one soon, I'm sure I will.

How long have you been playing video games? 10+ years

How many hours per week do you devote to gaming? Sadly more then I work. Prob around 45+...

What’s the hardest game you’ve ever beaten? The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

What games coming out are you looking forward to play and why? Call of Duty: Black Ops - I've been playing the Call of Duty series since CoD2, I love the competitive atmosphere that the games can bring to the table. Fallout: New Vegas - I really didn't get a big chance to play the 1st Fallout and I didn't want to miss out on this addition. I love the games that Bethesda Softworks make, basically all games that I played by them haven't disappointed me at all.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Web Designing/ Attending local concerts/ My Family/ Enjoing Life as it comes...

Where do you see yourself next year at this time? Well, I see myself with 2 kids since my girlfriend has one in the oven at the moment. Looking forward to see my kids becoming gamers just like me. With a better career of choice, maybe attending some local tournaments in the Dallas area.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Edited by MAD2MAxXx

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their purple color in our shoutbox). Make sure to connect with as many vVv Members as possible, start gaming with them and get to know the community. Once again, thank you for registering on our site, and we hope to see much more of you!

Also, please upload a personal photo and fill out your forum personal profile and "About Me" Page COMPLETELY. (Go to My Controls, then Personal Profile section). Here at vVv, we like to know our Community!

Along with that, we would like you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, become friends with us on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter! You can find all the links and info here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30300

We also ask you to support our sponsors and affiliates. You can read how here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33166

An important way to stay active is to be sure that you do the following:

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showforum=323.

vVv Gaming is about being active and its members adding value. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming by activity, gfx, or other ways, we have one convenient way to add value: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox. They contain important news and information.

Again, Welcome!

Thanks for the comments guys...

Also, to anserw your question about what else can i bring to vVv Gaming, well in the gaming area I do beleive I'm a strong player and that is always willing to become better. One of my big goals in the gaming area is to become semi/pro status, also to open up my own Lan Center/Arcade in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I've always looked into joining a gaming community I'm sure I would feel at home with many fellow gamers that love video games just as much as I do. I think it would be cool once my kids get alittle bit older and if vVv is still around (which i'm sure it will be) that they could possibly join vVv lol.

Anyways thats about it, if anyone as anymore questions for me please do ask away...

Thanx again

For ways to add value to vVv Gaming be sure to Click here!

Make sure you read up on everything within this post, as it holds alot of information that you will need to know. This is important

Thanks!

Any questions be sure to contact me.

hey there,

I'm looking to start playing with some vVv members in Call of Dutys so i can get to know the community, if you interested in playing some MW2 hit me up on XBL.

GT: MaxXxy zR

Thanx,

Jonathan

Hey max hows it going :D

So I see you have a son, thats awesome.. how old is he?

Also I'm glad you want to join vVv and then were cool ;)

I just want to ask a few questions if you don't mind.. just like to get to know all the Applicants better..

So when you say you love the gaming industry... how much do you love it?

Also When you said you would add value by having a great personality.. thats a good thing.. we don't like rude snobby people.. but is there anything else you can do for vVv?

Since your new il let you in on something.. vVv isn't like Most Gaming Communitys.. we like Quality not Quantity.. so thats why we ask about Value.. like what can YOU do for vVv? Got any cool skills? like Graphics or video editing? Like to right? able to juggle chainsaws while playing halo? All good skills.. ;)

Maybe you can't juggle chainsaws... thats ok... but what can you do? Have any great ideas that maybe help vVv? Like "hey vVv you need to do this.. and do that... or try this with a little of that... or pick this person.. or hey I just refered this Halo team.. they are beast" etc... Stuff like that.. we want our Applicants to help out vVv because we help them.. we give you guys news, an awesome community to be apart of, always can find someone to game with.. even at 5 am.. I'm still awake sometimes ;) So anything at all.. let me know.. I want to hear it all.. how can you help vVv grow?

also... Just a little notice to you.. I wouldn't spam your app on peoples profiles... people don't like that.. just warning you..

Also.. what games are you currently playing? Why are you currently playing those games and have any thoughts of going to an event for those games or do you just a casual gamer?

Also.. since your new to vVv... what do you love about the Community? What do you hate? what would you change if you could change something?

Hope to hear from you soon :D

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,