Shop advanced computer eyewear at GUNNAR Optiks.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  vVv Axios : (23 April 2014 - 10:47 AM) Anyone getting wolfenstein?
@  vVv MikEvil : (23 April 2014 - 10:43 AM) Whats going on everybody ?
@  vVv Axios : (23 April 2014 - 10:43 AM) Hawt
@  vVv Vall : (23 April 2014 - 10:41 AM) I'll take your booty
@  Deadaim : (23 April 2014 - 10:37 AM) morning everyone
@  vVv Pherzghul : (23 April 2014 - 10:32 AM) lol ikr
@  vVv sK1ppY : (23 April 2014 - 10:31 AM) if its free its for me
@  vVv sK1ppY : (23 April 2014 - 10:31 AM) @vVv Pherzghul ok no u change it
@  vVv Pherzghul : (23 April 2014 - 10:29 AM) pirate vall?
@  vVv Vall : (23 April 2014 - 10:28 AM) Arhhhh
@  vVv Pherzghul : (23 April 2014 - 10:28 AM) @vVv sK1ppY it's k, the game will be free to play so you should check it out once it's live
@  vVv sK1ppY : (23 April 2014 - 10:28 AM) @vVv Pherzghul nope just not interested at this time i am no way moving from TF
@  vVv Pherzghul : (23 April 2014 - 10:28 AM) you build your own ship and go out with your fleet to either make a trade bundle run, to fish or to be a pirate for pvp
@  vVv Pherzghul : (23 April 2014 - 10:27 AM) @vVv sK1ppY this is unlike WoW, this is wayyy better. You can be a pirate and attack players of your own faction too. Steal and kill.
@  vVv sK1ppY : (23 April 2014 - 10:25 AM) @vVv Pherzghul ooo ok u scared me, wtf is that i never even heard of it and if its a MMO im sad to inform u my MMO days r RIP because I have titans to drop yay
@  vVv Pherzghul : (23 April 2014 - 10:23 AM) Army*
@  vVv Pherzghul : (23 April 2014 - 10:23 AM) wtf not America's Armay lol? I meant ArcheAge
@  vVv sK1ppY : (23 April 2014 - 10:23 AM) i rather put my nuts in a grinder
@  vVv sK1ppY : (23 April 2014 - 10:22 AM) @vVv Pherzghul i HATED americas army its so stupid
@  vVv sK1ppY : (23 April 2014 - 10:22 AM) @vVv Pherzghul AA = americas army?

Photo

Gamer Gear: Meet the folks of SteelSeries! Pt.3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Milkyy

Milkyy

vVv Historian

• 1,238 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 01:03 PM

Gamer Gear: Meet the folks of SteelSeries! Pt.3

By Jordan "Doomhammer" Kahn

As I continue to slog through all my SDCC material (I have no idea how to edit this Sylvester Stallone interview about The Expendables) the good folks of vVv Gaming have another cool video featuring their partnership with local gaming equipment company SteelSeries:

In Part 1 of vVv Gaming's interview with SteelSeries Chief Marketing Officer Kim Rom, Kim mentioned that one of the reasons he loved being with SteelSeries was because the company wanted to improve upon technology and products, rather than just making them look cooler.

Now, in the third installment of vVv's Interview with Kim Rom, we get to see all the same
attention to detail and passion for quality applied to products specifically for console players.

See the video after the jump!

When SteelSeries first began designing a headset for console, they brought one of vVv Gaming's top competitive players to their Chicago Headquarters. In a day-long meeting, they discussed as many possible aspects of hardware in relation to console gaming as they could think of, and when the first prototypes of the headset were made they incorporated as much of the input as could be fit onto a prototype. Twice more, vVv members were brought to the headquarters to try out the headsets and give feedback. Each time, the suggestions made during the previous visit had been implemented, showing an incredible capacity and willingness to create a product that would meet the needs of gamers.

Here is part 3 of our 3-part video series with Kim Rom, CMO of SteelSeries:

http://www.playwire.com/videos/27239

Ayrton "Milkyy" Lambird
Vice President of Operations
Contact me via; AIM & Mumble or via my staff E-mail.

Posted Image

Follow me on Twitter: @vVvMilkyy

[quote name='vVv Rugg']Milkayy! that's awesome stuff, personal fitness instructor eh?? niceeeee you ever get those big tittie work out chicks and you "show" them how to do a proper workout and their ass is just rubbing alll on yer cock and yer just like WHOA NOW lmaooooooooo[/quote]

[quotename='vVv Eve']Milkyy, does so much work for staff it's unreal! Milkyy is simply the best in the EU![/quote]

#2 Eriaden

Eriaden

Active Forum Contributor

• 241 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 02:11 AM

What a great seller and article.. after watching that video I wanted to buy one of those headsets.

Good stuff.

Posted Image

#3 StorM iLy

StorM iLy

Active Forum Contributor

• 197 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:41 PM

:thumbsup: good stuff
Posted Image
If you know I'm from Quebec so my first language is french , but I also speak good English.
Sorry for my mistakes in English Also..
I speak french so if you want to learn a bit you just have to ask me :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of $99 or more!
Change Theme!