Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of $99 or more!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  iPhaNaTix : (21 April 2014 - 03:52 AM) hellooo, its been a while since i was on here
@  Minjaaa : (21 April 2014 - 12:40 AM) How's it going everybody?
@  vVv Conflict : (21 April 2014 - 12:14 AM) Ah alright will do. Thanks
@  oplock : (20 April 2014 - 11:58 PM) Conflict, next time, put your stream as a hyperlink, it pops out in chat a bit better
@  vVv Conflict : (20 April 2014 - 11:57 PM) Thanks to everyone who stopped by to say hi at my first streaming session!
@  vVv Twitter : (20 April 2014 - 10:24 PM) Tweet(@vvv_gaming): Our League of Legends app manager @vVvSunDown is looking to build his first computer http://t.co/o7zt7PkTkx he needs all the help he can get
@  Oriklad : (20 April 2014 - 10:13 PM) v @vVvConflict
@  Oriklad : (20 April 2014 - 10:13 PM) Conflict, I am watching your stream man!!!
@  oplock : (20 April 2014 - 10:05 PM) Hey guys, looking for invites to Curse Voice? Look no further: http://www.vvv-gamin...oice-beta-keys/
@  vVv Tatsuota : (20 April 2014 - 10:00 PM) http://dd.reddit.com...kin_tournament/ still have 14 spots left in the Smite tournament i am hosting tomorrow!
@  cubed : (20 April 2014 - 09:53 PM) help me get back into vVv guys! Lets get some PC FPS action back up in here
@  cubed : (20 April 2014 - 09:53 PM) http://www.vvv-gamin...orship-request/
@  vVv Conflict : (20 April 2014 - 08:45 PM) Starting to stream for the first time focusing on Diablo III! Come check it out at twitch.tv/vvvconflict
@  RahRah : (20 April 2014 - 08:30 PM) Streaming WildStar: Engineer PvP BG's! Come Check it out! http://www.twitch.tv/RAHRAH_
@  Mr SynerG : (20 April 2014 - 08:21 PM) anyone on ghosts xbox one feel like switching it up from TF
@  WorldStarMOFO : (20 April 2014 - 07:59 PM) streaming again http://www.twitch.tv/itsperdition
@  WorldStarMOFO : (20 April 2014 - 07:58 PM) Happy Easter everyone
@  Engel : (20 April 2014 - 07:13 PM) too ez
@  Engel : (20 April 2014 - 06:34 PM) Meteos gets Elise again.. gg?
@  DragonTKD : (20 April 2014 - 05:41 PM) @ vVv SUN DOWN im back

Photo

vVv Energy Drinks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#1 Outprizeemail

Outprizeemail

Active Forum Contributor

• I need to update my e-mail
  • 103 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:08 PM

I know you all are probably like How can an energy drink contribute to the vVv community? but here i will explain various ways of how it can contribute.
People from all over the wolrd love a good drink. Correct? And when people love something they are willing to spend their money on the product, A energy drink or what we gamers like to call Gamer Fuel, from vVv will contribute because not only will they be making money, they will recieve more People visiting the website because of the exclusive offers the drink can contain on the back label, the offers can say Join vVv community and participate in the "Blah blah blah" for your chances of winning this, that, and the third, im pretty sure you guys understand what im getting at. Also alot of gamers would have their fridges loaded with this stuff playing games all night because the drink will help them stay up all night to kick sum butt online xD and everybody enjoys kicking butt. So guys comment this tell me what you think about this product dont be shy :Victory:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 CarSoNs

CarSoNs

@CarSoNs_

• 599 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:11 PM

i heard u were pretending to be a semi pro
http://gamebattles.c...emi-pro-3621078

Posted Image

CarSoNs

#3 Outprizeemail

Outprizeemail

Active Forum Contributor

• 103 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:44 PM

-__- never that, i was in a semi pro team before thats more like it
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Nero

Nero

Forum Commando

• 511 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:56 PM

-__- never that, i was in a semi pro team before thats more like it

wut

#5 Volume

Volume

VIP

• 2,013 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:03 PM

i heard u were pretending to be a semi pro
http://gamebattles.c...emi-pro-3621078

lol

Posted Image

R.I.P. Zyzz

Gamertag: vVv VoIume

Follow Me @VoIume

#6 Outprizeemail

Outprizeemail

Active Forum Contributor

• 103 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:42 PM

it is funny because you cant tell people you were on a semi pro team they take that to the extreme and think u said u were pro i even have under my Account that im not a semi i have been in a semi team
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 ReDDoT

ReDDoT

I need to post more!

• 16 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:07 PM

Idk why you guys are kissing his nuts?
i know he was on a Semi pro team he never said he was
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 The Turtle

The Turtle

That Turtle Kid

• 1,782 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:37 PM

Lol
XBL: The Sly Turtle
Halo 4 and Black Ops II Player

#9 Volume

Volume

VIP

• 2,013 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:28 PM

it is funny because you cant tell people you were on a semi pro team they take that to the extreme and think u said u were pro i even have under my Account that im not a semi i have been in a semi team

Playing on a Semi-Pro team, makes you Semi-Pro more or less. either way its dead, drop it and move on.

Posted Image

R.I.P. Zyzz

Gamertag: vVv VoIume

Follow Me @VoIume

#10 ReV

ReV

Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

• 1,421 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:47 PM

I know you all are probably like How can an energy drink contribute to the vVv community? but here i will explain various ways of how it can contribute.
People from all over the wolrd love a good drink. Correct? And when people love something they are willing to spend their money on the product, A energy drink or what we gamers like to call Gamer Fuel, from vVv will contribute because not only will they be making money, they will recieve more People visiting the website because of the exclusive offers the drink can contain on the back label, the offers can say Join vVv community and participate in the "Blah blah blah" for your chances of winning this, that, and the third, im pretty sure you guys understand what im getting at. Also alot of gamers would have their fridges loaded with this stuff playing games all night because the drink will help them stay up all night to kick sum butt online xD and everybody enjoys kicking butt. So guys comment this tell me what you think about this product dont be shy :Victory:

I can't believe nobody has thought of this yet.

Posted Image

#11 Outprizeemail

Outprizeemail

Active Forum Contributor

• 103 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:22 AM

lols werd right
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 Milkyy

Milkyy

vVv Historian

• 1,238 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:04 AM

To be totally honest I don't see this idea working, for many of reasons;

1) What type of energy drink are you talking about? Isotonic, Hypertonic or Hypotonic? or even a Stimulation drink?
2) How would you go about gathering lots of bottles, ingredients and print outs.

3) If you was to promote this idea, how would you go about this? would you give away free bottles of your new product, leaflets.. how?

I think that yes it's a great idea but it's taking it futher than the idea to the next stage.
Ayrton "Milkyy" Lambird
Vice President of Operations
Contact me via; AIM & Mumble or via my staff E-mail.

Posted Image

Follow me on Twitter: @vVvMilkyy

[quote name='vVv Rugg']Milkayy! that's awesome stuff, personal fitness instructor eh?? niceeeee you ever get those big tittie work out chicks and you "show" them how to do a proper workout and their ass is just rubbing alll on yer cock and yer just like WHOA NOW lmaooooooooo[/quote]

[quotename='vVv Eve']Milkyy, does so much work for staff it's unreal! Milkyy is simply the best in the EU![/quote]

#13 Outprizeemail

Outprizeemail

Active Forum Contributor

• 103 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:31 PM

To be totally honest I don't see this idea working, for many of reasons;

1) What type of energy drink are you talking about? Isotonic, Hypertonic or Hypotonic? or even a Stimulation drink?
2) How would you go about gathering lots of bottles, ingredients and print outs.

3) If you was to promote this idea, how would you go about this? would you give away free bottles of your new product, leaflets.. how?

I think that yes it's a great idea but it's taking it futher than the idea to the next stage.

you are 100% correct about this but look on the brightside anything is Possible If we CAN CLONE animals...-___- Come on now u already know what im getting at, also my dad owns like 3 Grocery stores all i gota do is advertize the product in the stores and have people taste them especially when the Delivery truck from a specific company comes to Drop off the products to the store when the store is running low on products i can always advertise it to them and have them bring a sample back to the owner of the company or their boss.

things get around buddy trust me
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 Chidori

Chidori

One Thousand Birds

• 1,680 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:20 PM

And where is the money coming into the picture of making this 'Drink' Product?

I'm not in competition with anybody but myself. My goal is to beat my last performance.

The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.

#15 Indifferent

Indifferent

Ya Boi

• 2,426 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:23 PM

you are 100% correct about this but look on the brightside anything is Possible If we CAN CLONE animals...-___- Come on now u already know what im getting at, also my dad owns like 3 Grocery stores all i gota do is advertize the product in the stores and have people taste them especially when the Delivery truck from a specific company comes to Drop off the products to the store when the store is running low on products i can always advertise it to them and have them bring a sample back to the owner of the company or their boss.

things get around buddy trust me

Guys, we all got this. We can clone animals. Anything is possible!
Posted Image
vVv SugarBear (24 January 2012 - 12:39 PM): @Rapture if you make GM by 2013 I will pay for your copy of SC2

#16 Outprizeemail

Outprizeemail

Active Forum Contributor

• 103 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:17 PM

Lols, im also an R&B singer i have some famous people who wants to hear my music but my producer was in the hospital for about 2 months so i couldnt finish my mix tape but once im done with my second album ill send it in to them if they like it they gunna get me a record deal, In due time.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 RoxsicK (Ex-vVv)

RoxsicK (Ex-vVv)

the Lionheart

• 1,233 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:42 PM

Lols, im also an R&B singer i have some famous people who wants to hear my music but my producer was in the hospital for about 2 months so i couldnt finish my mix tape but once im done with my second album ill send it in to them if they like it they gunna get me a record deal, In due time.

Solid plan, bulletproof.

Posted Image

#18 Outprizeemail

Outprizeemail

Active Forum Contributor

• 103 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:46 AM

Solid plan, bulletproof.

Finally someone who believes in me, Thanks bro
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#19 NiteyNite

NiteyNite

Based NTN

• 1,388 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:10 PM

i've heard him sing online before, he's actually pretty good, just sayin if ppl didnt believe him.

although this is a great idea, actions speak louder than words, plus how are u jus gonna make the drink u no.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 Shluu

Shluu

Banned

• Banned
  • 763 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:44 PM

This guy is a Semi-Pro-RnB singing Promotional machine. AND his dad owns grocery stores....This plan is Literally Perfect there's no way this could fail.

Jokes but in all seriousness...how are you going to make the drink?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop advanced computer eyewear at GUNNAR Optiks.
Change Theme!