Sign in to follow this  
vVv Paradise

DJ Hero Tournament Feedback

What do you like about this event? What don't you like? Any suggestions?

Post any feedback that you have for us here in this thread. Your input could possibly help us shape future events. As such, any comments are greatly appreciated!

Hope everyone is enjoying the tournament to the fullest :)

Soooo if i lose twice im out. But the place i lost in the bracket, is that where ill stand? Like do i just get that place? Because there are 16 people and 16 places. So im a little confused, if you get what im sayin, please help. Thanks(:

and the tourney is pretty good right now. Im likin it(:

Soooo if i lose twice im out. But the place i lost in the bracket, is that where ill stand? Like do i just get that place? Because there are 16 people and 16 places. So im a little confused, if you get what im sayin, please help. Thanks(:

and the tourney is pretty good right now. Im likin it(:

Tournament placing is determined by a few different things. Basically though, if you make it to at least Game #27 in the bracket, then you're in the Top 4. :)

For what it's worth, I feel like the song (group) selections for each round has had a nice balance of Scratching, Cross-fading, and keyboarding. Keeps things nice and balanced.

Yes, this tourney was incredible. It had a lot of incredible players, including me, haha :P and it showed lots of skill and how all of us are different when playing. Some are good at uni's. Crossfading, tapping, spikin, doing the right paths. It was awesome. Glad to be a part of this. Sadly im out of the tourney, but i will be applying for the organization, and will stick around for as long as i can (: Also, mDaWg is actually playing DJH, and going slowly. what a freakin trooper :D

Good luck everyone!! (:

-Anthony- (:

I think this tournament was the best run tournament I've competed in. Paradise did an amazing job with everything from song choice to making sure players that didn't respond got knocked out. There were a lot of great competitors. I think it's unfortunate that there were so many forfeits though. It kind of makes you think what if they would have won, how would this have ended differently. But hats off to everyone for helping make this thing a success, I loved it

This was a fun tournament. Too bad I lost, but at least I made it to the top 4! Congratulations to Mast3r Ball3r and Fedora. Good job guys. Thanks Paradise for organizing it!

Awesome tournament! Congrats to the top 4 and great job to everyone else who participated. I didn't do as well as I had hoped to unfortunately... but it was still fun playing with and meeting some new people. I'll be sticking around for sure!

Thanks again for the invite over xbox live, paradise!

Sign in to follow this