vVv LordJerith

Five Pillars of vVv Gaming

Nice, really shows the true professionalism in this community. It was definitely a good read. Makes me understand why I'm liking vVv so much at this point. Show true image.

im looking forward to being able to support and add as much value as possible to this immense gaming community.

btw these are so awesome they should be renamed as the 5 commandments of vVv :P

From what I have read so far this is the kind of place that I should be. Thank you for the invite (vVv Arsenic)

to check out this community, I think I can thrive in this type of enviorment.

These pillars are so awesome when close-read. They all play off each other and strengthen each other in ways that provide a perfect foundation for a community such as vVv.

I'm impressed, Jerith.

I truly appreciate the 5 pillars they make sense and seems like they have truly helped create the ultimate community and I look forward to earning my V's and adding as much value as i can in progressing vVv

After reading this, it just makes me even more excited to be part of this community. I love the level of commitment talked about here, both to games and their players. Looking forward to meeting and gaming with everyone.

This is great!!! They sort of remind me of my martial arts creed. Its really long though so I won't post it lol.

:dash3:

Edited by SageRonin