Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
vVv LordJerith

Five Pillars of vVv Gaming

158 posts in this topic

I really admire the morals and ethics this community brings to respective competitive gaming.

I love the 5 pillars of vVv... seems almost military-like; right up my alley. In the Army we had to learn AND EMBODY the "warrior ethos": (I will always place the mission first, I will never accept defeat, I will never quit, I will never leave a fallen comrade). As such, I believe not only memorizing but embodying vVv 5 pillars will let the community grow and succeed in everything we set out to do. I plan on trying my best to live up to this community's values ^^

I love the 5 pillars of vVv... seems almost military-like; right up my alley. In the Army we had to learn AND EMBODY the "warrior ethos": (I will always place the mission first, I will never accept defeat, I will never quit, I will never leave a fallen comrade). As such, I believe not only memorizing but embodying vVv 5 pillars will let the community grow and succeed in everything we set out to do. I plan on trying my best to live up to this community's values ^^

You sound like my JROTC instructor. :D I already have these remembered.

I think if people have company friends like gaming products to introduce them to the vVv Community and show him how well the community works. To see if their product could be liked by the community and we could help get them views and etc if we like the product!

I love this post. Thanks a lot and hope to get more involved with this fantastic community. I feel as if vVv can become like a family.

Nice post jerry! :yahoo_mini:

When you write a post, make sure it contributes to the topic at hand. We all know it was well written. Express your mind dude.

Edited by vVv Slauney

When you write a post, make sure it contributes to the topic at hand. We all know it was well written. Express your mind dude.

I love the way u talk about the 5 pillars of vVv Gaming ! Its easy and clear to understand what u have to do for being a member of vVv's ! Nj Jerith :yahoo_mini:

very enlightening read,very good for both the app's and veterans of the site just for a mental refreshment.

Good read really helps us apps out there by showing us how we can help promote vVv and add value

Nice to know all this stuff. Very good for learning the basics around the site.

Thanks for the post Im glad you thoroughly expressed the qualities of being a vVv gamer and apart of the vVv community. For an applicant like me it really helps me know what kind of organization I am getting myself into.

Nice write jerry im a new member to this community but i have a lot of passion for gaming so anything to help out i will.

I think that those are solid "core values" for an organization to have. I am looking forward to being a part of the community here and hopefully, part of the team someday as well.

This is one reason why I want to become a member of this great community. Thank you for spending the time to post this, its a very helpful guide line to become a great member of vVv Gaming.

I feel these are great core values. As a team leader myself these are something I would like my players to trust in.