vVv LordJerith

If you ran GB, what would you do better?

i would try to make it so there is a ref in almost every match because there is way to much cheating on that site and its really frustrating and annoying. i would put more games on the site such as tekken 6, have more tounaments for all popular games such as cod gow and halo

MLG VARIENT FOR FUCKING DUBS ON GOW2.....remove ruins and stasis...like why are those maps still there

- New Staff

- Quicker Ticket response times

- More investigation's on fake proof

- Way better tournaments for other games other then codmw2, and the occasional gow2 tournament.

- Also, try to redo the glitchy log in, and the double adding of people to the team ladder.

- And don't just give the guy with Fake Proof the win.

- If anything it's a dispute and the proff isn't atleast the whole map, then both teams should get neither a win, nor a loss

There are many things wrong with GB.

They make a killing off MLG credits and there store, why not put some of that towards hiring some people who have more to do than give their best friends a free win.

The site is rather buggy at times as well, i mean nothings perfect but you can come pretty close

The ladders are always controlled by [one] pompous team/player who plays kids with 4-8 records all day, perhaps an ELO rating is in order somewhere down the line

The main thing i think that will help the site is NOT the admins, its the people. If everyone contributed to a same cause, then the site would be GREAT

First thing I would do is Get a CAPABLE staff to run the site... By capable staff I mean, they know everything about the game they are going to Go into.... On the GB Staff there are maybe 1 or 2 people that actually know what they are doing and know the game they are working in(I'm exaggerating this)... The refs are rude and unhelpful... Most of the refs i have ever had are friends with the other team(now I know that there are a lot of people that play GB that have friends that are refs) but when that happens I want a different ref... To me the ref already seems biased...(thats just me) Also the way they run the ladder is ridiculous... I think that once you create a team for the season, that should be it... You shouldn't be able to disband and create a new one because you lost a couple games.... I just say when you join a ladder you lock the players on the team to that team, And if they leave the team they have to wait till next season to play.... The Tournaments are okay.. I would like to see maybe (in poker terms) a couple of Free Rolls(meaning A free tournament here and there)

It wouldn't be such a bad thing to throw a couple of free entry tournaments ever now and then, and as for the Prize maybe an entry to a paid tournament. Give some credits to the winner so he or she can enter another tournament....

One more thing before I go.... A team that just starts out on GB should not be facing a TOP 10 Team... Especially in Mid-Season... Beginning of the season tis understandable but in the Middle(unless its a dead game) and the end of the season, a New team should never have to play against a top 10 team...

Im just saying this because a new team isn't going to have the cohesion and bond that a top 10 team that has been playing all season... just my thoughts on that....

Disputing.... I say if you dispute and you have bad proof you should be locked and suspended for the remainder of the season... This would keep a lot of people from trying to fake wins... Too many teams get away with Faking proof and submitting bad proof and getting the win...

Edited by xxIrish

First thing I would do is Get a CAPABLE staff to run the site... By capable staff I mean, they know everything about the game they are going to Go into.... On the GB Staff there are maybe 1 or 2 people that actually know what they are doing and know the game they are working in(I'm exaggerating this)... The refs are rude and unhelpful... Most of the refs i have ever had are friends with the other team(now I know that there are a lot of people that play GB that have friends that are refs) but when that happens I want a different ref... To me the ref already seems biased...(thats just me) Also the way they run the ladder is ridiculous... I think that once you create a team for the season, that should be it... You shouldn't be able to disband and create a new one because you lost a couple games.... I just say when you join a ladder you lock the players on the team to that team, And if they leave the team they have to wait till next season to play.... The Tournaments are okay.. I would like to see maybe (in poker terms) a couple of Free Rolls(meaning A free tournament here and there)

It wouldn't be such a bad thing to throw a couple of free entry tournaments ever now and then, and as for the Prize maybe an entry to a paid tournament. Give some credits to the winner so he or she can enter another tournament....

One more thing before I go.... A team that just starts out on GB should not be facing a TOP 10 Team... Especially in Mid-Season... Beginning of the season tis understandable but in the Middle(unless its a dead game) and the end of the season, a New team should never have to play against a top 10 team...

Im just saying this because a new team isn't going to have the cohesion and bond that a top 10 team that has been playing all season... just my thoughts on that....

Disputing.... I say if you dispute and you have bad proof you should be locked and suspended for the remainder of the season... This would keep a lot of people from trying to fake wins... Too many teams get away with Faking proof and submitting bad proof and getting the win...

Excellent point on the tourneys, i think it would get way more people to start playing again

Excellent point on the tourneys, i think it would get way more people to start playing again

Thanks.... I would play more tourneys if they did this... LOL

I think the overall atmosphere is terrible as well, teams are discouraged by E-LEGENDS all the time. They break down their community instead of supporting it

GB is now full of teams disbanding constantly :nuke:,therefore there should be a rule that you can only disband a team if the leader has had it more than 1 week and if members on the team leave.They can only join a new team in 24 hours that would stop teams disbanding all the time which would make gb more better :thumbsup:

Edited by Tunez

More Staff, More tournaments to enter to bring every game a better name. When teams dispute they should get locked for longer or a bigger punishment. sometimes GB goes down and we cant play they need a better server also.

GB is now full of teams disbanding constantly :nuke:,therefore there should be a rule that you can only disband a team if the leader has had it more than 1 week and if members on the team leave.They can only join a new team in 24 hours that would stop teams disbanding all the time which would make gb more better :thumbsup:

They already have a Rule in Place where You have to submit a ticket to get it Disbanded... And GB isn't quick about getting to the tickets... so ya there is already a rule like that...

More Online tournaments like gameover said. Better referee and admins with a stricter take on cheaters/disputers. And i would like into a Uk only ladder on GOW2 because alot of the UK teams i play say the foriegn people ruin the ladder with their connections so i would maybe look into that.