vVv LordJerith

December SteelSeries Giveaway

gallery_5702_45_13503.png

vVv Gaming begins the next in the exciting monthly giveaways sponsored by SteelSeries! Follow the link below to the sign up page, enter your information, and you're instantly entered in the free giveaway! The prize for the December Winner will be the new SteelSeries 9HD Gaming surface!

This opportunity to own one of these Gaming Surfaces is through this vVv Giveaway!

2168-2661.jpg

The winner for this giveaway will be announced on the 25th of the month.

gallery_5702_228_31849.png

Once you've entered the giveaway, visit the vVv site and register for the forums. Learn about our teams, post a welcome thread and get to know the best community in eSports. Read about our players competing in the world finals in China, and find out how vVv is doing in the world of Aion! Get some advice on professional gaming with vVv Gaming's article series: Competing Positions, co-authored by vVv's own Jordan "Doomhammer" Kahn and Jerry "LordJerith" Prochazka. Stop by vVv's YouTube channel and see some of the awesome montages and promos. vVv Gaming looks forward to seeing you on the site and wishes everyone good luck!

About SteelSeries:

SteelSeries is a leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, including headsets, keyboards, mice, software and gaming surfaces, selling in more than 75 countries. SteelSeries has been on the forefront of professional gaming gear since its inception in 2001, thanks to continued innovation and product development in cooperation with leading professional gamers. All SteelSeries products are developed in co-operation with professional gamers to ensure optimum performance and durability. SteelSeries supports the growth of competitive gaming and electronic sports through professional team sponsorships and community support all over the world. For more information, please visit www.SteelSeries.com

About vVv Gaming:

vVv Gaming is an elite, multi-title gaming organization forging new ground. vVv Gaming is a new kind of gaming community with a new breed of competitors. The world in which video games are toys for idle children, and sports existing only in the physical world, is no more. In the new world, sports and competition know no boundaries and no spatial limits. Battles are waged virtually; the strongest players are those who are strongest in mind and push the limits of dexterity, gaming skill and hand-eye coordination. vVv Gaming: Entertain.Educate.Dominate. www.vvv-gaming.com

yeah i will enter when i get back from my hockey meeting, great prizes.

gallery_5702_32_17339.jpg

8.jpg

GT: PriviIeges

Game: Gears Of War 2

Death Is A Fearful Thing, I Fear Nothing