Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Bagzli

We have moved to Discord   08/04/2016

There has been a strong desire among the community to migrate to Discord for quite some time. As of today, our community will be using Discord and as a result, we will no longer be actively using our TeamSpeak Server.  The TeamSpeak server will temporarily stay active to help inform all of our move to Discord. Within the next couple of months, it will be shut down completely.  For a quick invite to our new Discord server, you can click here.  
      For a full detailed guide visit http://www.vVv-Gaming.com/Discord
    • vVv Bagzli

New Supersonic Series Start Time   10/17/2016

We would like to thank everyone who participated in our recent survey regarding the start time of our tournaments.  After reviewing responses from the survey sent out to tournament participants we have decided to make changes to the start time of our events to try to better accommodate everyone.  Beginning on Monday, October 24th, all of our tournaments will start an hour earlier - at 8PM Eastern.  This means that registration will close at 7:30 EST, and that check-in starts at 7:30 EST and closes at 7:45 EST.
vVv LordJerith

vVv Gaming's LAN Placements in Top 4

204 posts in this topic

Wow vVv has accomplished a lot. Looks good and more to come. :)

Gears 2:

2009: vVv Innovation 1st Place at Carolina Games Summit, NC

And they only dropped one round the whole tournament. ;)

Edited by Cauterize

This officially makes us the most accomplished console organization in the world.

W007 G0 vVv!

Dying @ some of the last few pages.

And I do believe Smokey was with vVv Night of Nationals. He even wore the shirt, and took pictures, roomed with vVv Members and put on a nice vVv Smile. . .but maybe we should ask him?

I was with him pretty much the entire weekend and he didn't join until after Nationals. We took a pic of him wearing the shirt in case he decided to join later, then we would already have a pic of him.

I knew vVv accomplished alot alot but DAMN, not this much ;) !!!!!

Gears 2:

2009: vVv Innovation 1st Place at Carolina Games Summit, NC

And they only dropped one round the whole tournament. ;)

wow didnt no we accomplished that much, hopefully ill get added to tht GoW2 list haha

Woow i knew vVv was big but this list is HUGE the legacy is massive from this site and i look forward to when im ready and accepted becoming part of this exceptional titles list holding on to some of my own

we dominate the gaming community.vVv FTW!

Some serious wrk has been put in by vVv. Can't wait till i can add to those accomplishments, and believe me i will.

Wow, so many achievements, amazing to be apart of such a great community... it shows people who truely aim to accomplish their goal, and who play with pashion...

thats crazy!!! thats alot of accomplishments right thurrrr! give yourself a pat the on back vVv!

I Hope to someday be one this... thats a goal right their... So Amzin how far vVv Has come... True Gamers...

There is still a long way to go .. This is a never ending road of victories for vVv Gaming .. Wish you all the best guys ;)

yes, it is . and dont let anyone say otherwise that vVv gaming is not great once you show them these accomplishments they will eat there words. i am very proud for everyone who has participated in these events. great job