Shop advanced computer eyewear at GUNNAR Optiks.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  vVv WooTang : (19 April 2014 - 10:07 PM) @vVv NaturaL yeah I got @ntoX eVo here to
@  vVv NaturaL : (19 April 2014 - 09:59 PM) @vVv WooTang @Deadaim you guys wanna play with me and tech?
@  vVv WooTang : (19 April 2014 - 09:40 PM) @Deadaim send me an invite
@  Deadaim : (19 April 2014 - 09:36 PM) wootang play with me
@  vVv WooTang : (19 April 2014 - 09:06 PM) I can't wait for the CoD Division to really start going
@  vVv Shadow : (19 April 2014 - 09:00 PM) sup
@  vVv Deadblow : (19 April 2014 - 08:57 PM) Titanfall CGN with the vVv Gaming crew http://www.twitch.tv/deadblow13 via @Twitch
@  vVv Axios : (19 April 2014 - 08:42 PM) @vVv SugarBear invite when you can I can't join any body's party
@  vVv Kraft : (19 April 2014 - 08:09 PM) http://www.twitch.tv/aamenta
@  vVv Kraft : (19 April 2014 - 08:09 PM) Help promote and support my stream! Diablo 3 action all day! www.twitch.tv/aamenta
@  vVv SugarBear : (19 April 2014 - 07:58 PM) Titanfall CGN starting! Get on mumble if you want to join in!
@  vVv Optimize : (19 April 2014 - 07:18 PM) XD
@  vVv Optimize : (19 April 2014 - 07:18 PM) vood any vudy vike to play vith me in Titanfall?
@  Soap : (19 April 2014 - 07:11 PM) hi
@  vVv Deadblow : (19 April 2014 - 07:04 PM) http://www.twitch.tv/deadblow13
@  vVv Exodus : (19 April 2014 - 07:03 PM) Hi
@  vVv Bagzli : (19 April 2014 - 07:01 PM) Wildstar Meeting is starting now on mumble! Join the WIldstar channel.
@  vVv Zodyak : (19 April 2014 - 06:55 PM) @vVv Bagzli ok awesome
@  vVv Bagzli : (19 April 2014 - 06:53 PM) Wildstar meeting in 7 minutes on mumble! Join me in the Wildstar channel!
@  vVv Bagzli : (19 April 2014 - 06:53 PM) @vVv Zodyak but I'll try to be here

Photo

REVIEW: SteelSeries 5H v2 - Doomhammer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#41 Stitches

Stitches

VIP

• 3,453 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:51 PM

Great review Stitches. I would love to get the 5Hv2 sometime =).

My friend that has this headset, LOVES it.

Thanks and yes these are great
Stitches.png

#42 bLitzed

bLitzed

vVv LifeLine

• 75 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:18 AM

Nice! I had a pair and they were very comfortable. Great bang for your buck!

Roth ''BLITZED" Malmstrom
LifeLine
BLITZED's Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/BlitzedCF
Facebook Page:  www.facebook....131499146897478

#43 Stitches

Stitches

VIP

• 3,453 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 04:20 PM

Nice! I had a pair and they were very comfortable. Great bang for your buck!

Stitches.png

#44 Hauzer

Hauzer

I need to post more!

• 14 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:12 PM

I love my 5Hv2's. I break a lot of headphones and these things are built like a tank, the only problem I've had is the connection where the extension plugs in became really lose to the point where the mic is useless, but I'm pretty sure it's my fault from running over the cord with my chair all the time and yanking them apart. Still they probably lasted longer than any other headsets I've had and the headset itself is still in perfect shape. Also Steelseries support was awesome from what I could tell, I sent them an email and they sent me info right away so I could send them in.. Unfortunately I decided to try and fix them myself and I think I ruined the cord.

Thinking about ordering the Siberia v2 possibly in a couple days, anyone here used both of these headsets? Also was looking at the Razers and Seinnheisers in the same price range, but the Steelseries stuff looks the best to me

#45 Rantech

Rantech

• 179 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:32 PM

Nice review, ill get a 7h next month if possible. 5hv2 looks very sweet tho. Looking forward to more reviews ^^.
Posted Image

#46 Stitches

Stitches

VIP

• 3,453 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:34 PM

I love my 5Hv2's. I break a lot of headphones and these things are built like a tank, the only problem I've had is the connection where the extension plugs in became really lose to the point where the mic is useless, but I'm pretty sure it's my fault from running over the cord with my chair all the time and yanking them apart. Still they probably lasted longer than any other headsets I've had and the headset itself is still in perfect shape. Also Steelseries support was awesome from what I could tell, I sent them an email and they sent me info right away so I could send them in.. Unfortunately I decided to try and fix them myself and I think I ruined the cord. Thinking about ordering the Siberia v2 possibly in a couple days, anyone here used both of these headsets? Also was looking at the Razers and Seinnheisers in the same price range, but the Steelseries stuff looks the best to me

SS all the way =)

Nice review, ill get a 7h next month if possible. 5hv2 looks very sweet tho. Looking forward to more reviews ^^.

Thanks
Stitches.png

#47 Magnet

Magnet

Active Forum Contributor

• 167 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:55 PM

i would love to pick some of these up
GT:(Xbox) LiL magnet, GT:(SC2) vVvMagnet(142) GT:(HoN) LiL_magnet GT:(LoL) LiLmagnet

Posted Image

#48 Hauzer

Hauzer

I need to post more!

• 14 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:31 PM

SS all the way =)

Yeah, I think I will go ahead and try out the Siberia V2's, from the reviews and comparisons and such I've seen they look awesome compared to the other gaming headsets I've looked at. I loved the 5HV2 but I'd like to try something different and I'm sure I could get them fixed someday as the only thing wrong with them is that I cut the cord

#49 Stitches

Stitches

VIP

• 3,453 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:00 PM

i would love to pick some of these up

You should they are cheap and have great sound quality

Yeah, I think I will go ahead and try out the Siberia V2's, from the reviews and comparisons and such I've seen they look awesome compared to the other gaming headsets I've looked at. I loved the 5HV2 but I'd like to try something different and I'm sure I could get them fixed someday as the only thing wrong with them is that I cut the cord

Ya go to there website and you will email someone and just tell them what happened and they might be nice and let you send them back becasue when mine broke my warranty was up and i had to receipt or anything and they just said send them in. But the Siberia V2s do look nice and I heard they were good too
Stitches.png

#50 Esoteric

Esoteric

Former Staff Member

• 628 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:07 PM

I was really surprised by the cost. Much cheaper than the Astro A30 and A40, plus they look a whole lot more comfortable. I'll definitely think about picking up a pair of these when my A30s fail me. Great, informative review!

#51 Stitches

Stitches

VIP

• 3,453 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:26 PM

Thank you
Stitches.png

#52 Resistance

Resistance

Active Forum Contributor

• 274 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:26 PM

Wow might get some just because of the review! Sounds like they are all I really need for GOW!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop advanced computer eyewear at GUNNAR Optiks.
Change Theme!