Shop advanced computer eyewear at GUNNAR Optiks.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Deadaim : (28 July 2014 - 12:19 AM) damn sugarbear looks aiight in a bikini
@  vVv Daviepants : (28 July 2014 - 12:02 AM) A wild Sugarbear has appeared!
Spoiler
@  vVv WorldStar : (28 July 2014 - 12:01 AM) @vVv Optimize thanks bro!
@  vVv Buzz : (27 July 2014 - 11:46 PM) thats my shit
@  vVv Optimize : (27 July 2014 - 11:06 PM) :buzz:
@  vVv Optimize : (27 July 2014 - 11:05 PM) I don't know if I'm late on this or not but CONGRATS WORLDSTAR! Gotta get dem veees doeeeee!
@  T U R N E Rx901 : (27 July 2014 - 10:13 PM) http://www.twitch.tv/turnerx901/ CvC then GBs!
@  vVv Sun Down : (27 July 2014 - 09:37 PM) http://www.twitch.tv/vvvsundown/
@  vVv Twitter : (27 July 2014 - 09:34 PM) Tweet(@vvv_gaming): Check out our @LeagueOfLegends Division Manager @vVvSunDown streaming his ranked games with commentary! http://t.co/H0NCif7mGh Come stop by!
@  vVv WooTang : (27 July 2014 - 09:34 PM) @vVv SugarBear check the Manager PM when you get the chance
@  vVv SugarBear : (27 July 2014 - 09:14 PM) Well we know what Viva likes
@  vVv Viva : (27 July 2014 - 09:13 PM) :powerbottom: this is the best thing ever invented.
@  vVv B Easy : (27 July 2014 - 09:05 PM) @vVv SilverSpoon Dude, you're such a jerk
@  vVv MetalFoot : (27 July 2014 - 09:03 PM) wubwubwuwbuwbuwbwubwubwubwub
@  vVv SilverSpoon : (27 July 2014 - 09:01 PM) I love when people jump to conclusions about the things I say -_- people always make me out to sound like a jerk.
@  Legacyyy : (27 July 2014 - 08:38 PM) im just pickin at @vVv PretzL and @vVv Soap youll always be the :powerbottom:
@  vVv Sumowning : (27 July 2014 - 08:07 PM) Found out today I have a WoW WoD beta key, ny life has purpose once again
@  IRGRL : (27 July 2014 - 07:35 PM) WvW Scavenger hunt winning team announced! http://www.vvv-gamin...t-winning-team/
@  T U R N E Rx901 : (27 July 2014 - 07:32 PM) Streaming CoD with PretzL, Deadaim, Wootang, and Omen :) http://www.twitch.tv/turnerx901/
@  vVv Axios : (27 July 2014 - 07:32 PM) @vVv Bagzli ok thx

Photo

vVv Gaming Rocks WCG Nationals!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 vVv Doomhammer

vVv Doomhammer

Board Member

• Executives
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:46 PM

Posted Image

At the WCG 2009 Nationals this weekend, vVv Gaming is set to sweep the competition away! The teams competing include only those that have qualified, meaning that the competition will consist of the best players in these titles. With thirteen vVv members competing across four different titles, the vVv Community will have plenty of cheering to do as they watch their players strive for victory!

vVv ParadiseGuitar Hero
Posted Image

A well known and accomplished rhythm gamer, Paradise is also the manager of the rhythm gaming division for vVv Gaming. His accomplishments both as a competitor and as a staff member have been an asset to the community, and his work managing the vVv Guitar Hero tournament has helped to start a new chapter for vVv. His recent fame includes entries as a blogger for a Chicago based newspaper, in which he shares his wisdom and perspective on competitive gaming. vVv Gaming wishes him luck at WCG!

vVv WutuguGuitar Hero
Posted Image

Wutugu is a first class Guitar Hero player, and his skill at rhythm gaming has earned him his spot at the WCG Nationals where he’ll compete for the opportunity to represent Team USA. In addition to performing at the highest levels of rhythm gaming, he’s also heavily involved with vVv Gaming’s Heroes of Newerth community, seeking out talent and helping to grow the division. His skill in both these titles is exceptional, and vVv Gaming is grateful to have a player of this caliber. Good luck to vVv Wutugu at WCG Nationals!

vVv F4PhantomGuitar Hero
Posted Image

The winner of the vVv Gaming Guitar hero tournament, F4Phantom is excited to be competing at his first tournament as a representative of vVv Gaming. F4Phantom has made a name for himself in the guitar hero community most notably for being one of the first people to ever get 100% full combos on the original Guitar Hero title, and additionally, for being one of the few people to play “piano style.” He holds victories over some of the best Guitar Hero players in the world, and he hopes to continue this trend when he competes this weekend. vVv Gaming wishes him good luck at WCG in New York!

vVv Michs09 - FIFA '09
Posted Image

With an incredible amount of both online and LAN experience, vVv Michs09 has a track record that includes multiple titles in many tournaments, gained over several years of competitive gameplay. His finish at the WCG Invitational qualifier guaranteed him a chance to compete at the National Finals, and at the tournament he'll have his chance to compete with Team USA! This weekend in New York he'll be facing the best FIFA talent in the United States, and he'll find out if his hours of practice have paid off. Good luck to michs09 in New York this weekend!

vVv Less Than ZeroGears of War 2
Posted Image

Less Than Zero first surprised everyone when they fought their way through the amateur brackets at MLG Columbus to place ninth in the tournament. They continued to impress at MLG Dallas, where they took third overall! Now, they turn to New York and the WCG Nationals where they’ll be competing against the strongest teams in the title. They’ve earned this opportunity through skill and perseverance, and the community eagerly awaits the chance to see them prove themselves again. Good luck to vVv Less Than Zero at the WCG Nationals!

vVv PhoenixCarom3d
Posted Image

In addition to playing, Phoenix is a staff member for vVv Gaming where he brings a great deal of competitive gaming experience, as he has been involved competitively for over five years across many different titles. Phoenix previously competed in the World Cyber Games in Carom 3D, and he was a member of Team USA in 2008 where he played Red Stone and finished 4th in the world finals. vVv Gaming wishes him luck this weekend!

vVv Chief FlashVirtua Fighter 5
Posted Image

With recognition earned through online ladders and the SoCal 2009 competition, Chief Flash earned his shot at Team USA when he took second at WCG Invitational 2009. As a recent addition to the vVv Community, he’ll use the excitement and support of the attending vVv members to energize him throughout the tournament. With hours and days of practice behind him, he’s prepared for the matches ahead. vVv Gaming wishes him luck at WCG!

vVv DestinyGears of War 2

Formed around two of the original members on the roster, Enmity and Nite, vVv Destiny has reformed to compete this weekend in New York. Joined by Vishouz and Genesis the team will be going face to face against the best competitors North America has to offer. Though new as a team, the players combined have both experience and skill, and they'll put it to good use as they face the opposition. vVv wishes them good luck at the 2009 WCG Nationals!

These players are some of the best in the world, and vVv Gaming wishes them all the best of luck as they strive for their place on Team USA. Stay tuned here with vVv for more information as this tournament unfolds!

Jordan "Doomhammer" Kahn
Doomhammer@vvv-gaming.com

Live Services

Riot Games

gallery_5702_228_45546.jpg
"Because two tanks aren't twice as good as one tank. They're five times as good."
j7t9iu.png

#2 Niko

Niko

Active Forum Contributor

• 443 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:49 PM

Yeah LtZ, win it all.

Origin

"It's not about East or West
It's about niggaz and bitches, power and money,
riders and punks. Which side are you on?" -2Pac

#3 Fear

Fear

MMO Scrub

• 3,615 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:50 PM

Good luck to everyone at WCG.

#4 boycot

boycot

Active Forum Contributor

• New Forum Member
  • 115 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:58 PM

GOODLUCK TO ALL COMPETING AND REPPING THE vVv NAME DO WELL AND BRING vVv HONOR AS WE ALL KNOW YOU GUYS WILL :)

Click Here to see my vVv app

Gamertag-IBoycot

Name-Trace

Game-GOW2 / MW2

Strafe-MoonMan

GB rank-25,000

MW2 Prestige 4 :)

Posted Image

#5 AriZona

AriZona

The dude

• 259 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:03 PM

Best of luck to all of you, make us proud =)

Ari "Zona" Schwartz | GT- AriZOMGona (Ex-vVv)

Got the key to happiness and all it's copies.
Posted Image

#6 PhiZyX.

PhiZyX.

Lurker

• New Forum Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:08 PM

LtZ FTW!!!!!!!!
Posted Image
vVv App Count = 3 ( None Of Which ever were accepted )

^^ My ODST Gameplay...Msg me for more

^^Theme Song. JMT and Apathy make new born babies smile!

#7 Guest_vVv The Answer_*

Guest_vVv The Answer_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:09 PM

Looking forward to WCG good luck all. See you all sat/sun.

#8 Chidori

Chidori

One Thousand Birds

• 1,680 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:09 PM

Best of luck to each and every one of you, wish I could go; I'm not far from the city.

I'm not in competition with anybody but myself. My goal is to beat my last performance.

The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.

#9 Bnk5D

Bnk5D

vVv Historian

• 1,507 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:12 PM

Good luck guys!
Posted Image
Posted Image
vVv JayC : (24 March 2011 - 12:37 AM) bankd is a god

#10 Guest_vVv Nero_*

Guest_vVv Nero_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:13 PM

Wish I could be going. Good luck to those competing.

#11 BoStoN

BoStoN

Active Forum Contributor

• 161 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:21 PM

Best of luck to everybody!

Bring home the goods :D.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 Konvict

Konvict

VIP

• 2,646 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

Wish I didnt have work so ii could be their....
vVv Konvict
MLG GoW2 Pro Coach
Coach of VisioN

AiM:
vVv Konvict

Posted Image

Rep the Best.

Posted Image

#13 vVv Brock

vVv Brock

Former vVv Vice President of Visual Media

• Donor: vVv Member
  • 910 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:12 PM

I'll be there starting tomorrow afternoon to cheer you guys on. Can't wait to see the GH finals!

#14 TripleA1

TripleA1

Active Forum Contributor

• New Forum Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:19 PM

GOOD LUCK GUYS TAKE top 3rd everything :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 The Turtle

The Turtle

That Turtle Kid

• 1,782 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:51 PM

Good luck to all vVv members at WCG!!!
XBL: The Sly Turtle
Halo 4 and Black Ops II Player

#16 KLieRz

KLieRz

Active Forum Contributor

• 258 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:27 PM

GL all @ wcg! LTZ has my support :)
Posted Image

#17 High Defined

High Defined

I need to post more in the forums!

• 251 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:33 PM

Lets Go Destiny!!
Teamwork:It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.

Change The Way You See Things. And The Things You See Will Change.

Eternal?

#18 vVv LiThiuM

vVv LiThiuM

I rule the forums!

• MMO
  • 867 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:35 PM

Good luck to everyone competing! <333
Posted Image

#19 HK.email

HK.email

THAT NEGRO

• I need to update my e-mail
  • 739 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:14 AM

Pretty damn awesome, I saw this one twitter and decided to come check it out. Do well everyone, as expected we are amazing. Take tons of pictures and consider the video thing I mentioned Jerry.

Posted Image

(09:17 PM) vVv MaSkeD - Finally someone with the unmatched level of intelligence as myself!

(10:23 PM) vVv MrsViolence - YOU
(10:23 PM) vVv MrsViolence - LOVE
(10:23 PM) vVv MrsViolence - I
(10:23 PM) vVv MrsViolence - RUGG
(10:23 PM) vVv MrsViolence - holy shit

vVv LiThiuM Icon : (Today, 11:57 PM) vVv Rugg has encountered a Fearjin
vVv Rugg: Hey Fear what's up?
Fearjin has fled.

vVv Paradise : (Today, 02:39 PM) Rugg likes to take it nice and slow.... ladies, any takers?

vVv Antidote : (Today, 05:50 PM) Awh<3 i fucking love you rugg, im keeping you around

#20 iLLMaTiC

iLLMaTiC

Ex vVv Member.

• 307 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:50 AM

Best of luck to all players/teams representing vVv at WCG. would like to see Destiny or Ltz take 1st place for gears ^__^
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of $99 or more!
Change Theme!