Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of $99 or more!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  vVv FireWater : (17 April 2014 - 01:10 PM) there was no Q&A for respawn at the panel at pax
@  vVv FireWater : (17 April 2014 - 01:10 PM) oh skippy
@  vVv sK1ppY : (17 April 2014 - 01:08 PM) @vVv B Easy when u goinna play
@  vVv Axios : (17 April 2014 - 01:02 PM) Prepare for Titanfall
@  vVv B Easy : (17 April 2014 - 01:01 PM) Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street
@  vVv sK1ppY : (17 April 2014 - 12:55 PM) i think my most peaceful time throughout the day is when im killing people in attrition
@  vVv Vall : (17 April 2014 - 12:51 PM) Ate to much ahh I'm fat now
@  vVv d4rkcide : (17 April 2014 - 12:18 PM) is today #legday for anyone else?
@  vVv d4rkcide : (17 April 2014 - 12:15 PM) @vVv WooTang dawngate
@  vVv WooTang : (17 April 2014 - 12:13 PM) @Archrose what game
@  Archrose : (17 April 2014 - 12:04 PM) Prize pool is 200.00 usd per player for first place. So far there are only 5 teams registered.
@  Archrose : (17 April 2014 - 12:03 PM) Anyone want to join my team for a Dawngate Tournament on May 3rd? If so Pm me plz <3
@  vVv d4rkcide : (17 April 2014 - 12:03 PM) very specific description of yourself mooch
@  vVv Magicmooch : (17 April 2014 - 12:01 PM) I am who I am and thats who I am
@  vVv d4rkcide : (17 April 2014 - 12:01 PM) is there someone on that can post above the shoutbox and on social media for the MOBA CGN tonight?
@  vVv Sintherius : (17 April 2014 - 11:25 AM) no
@  vVv WooTang : (17 April 2014 - 11:23 AM) Xero you still here
@  vVv Axios : (17 April 2014 - 11:23 AM) Yay
@  vVv Sintherius : (17 April 2014 - 11:20 AM) AND SLUTETTES
@  vVv Sintherius : (17 April 2014 - 11:20 AM) GOOD MORNING SLUTS

Photo

vVv Vision wins MLG Meadowlands

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 Blinkyemail

Blinkyemail

Active Forum Contributor

• I need to update my e-mail
  • 112 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:12 PM

Use this topic to discuss the event until an official post is made. Do not create new topics.

This is what the final four bracket looked like:
Posted Image

vVv comes back out of the losers bracket to destroy LGD Red. They lost to them their first time around 3-2 maps... but in the finals in a best of 11, vVv wins FOUR MAPS IN A ROW leaving the final score 6-3, with vVv the victors.

Congratulations guys! Discuss here until an official topic is made.
Gamertag: privx
AIM: privxgaming
Game: Call of Duty 4
Team: Notorious (44-1)
Past Teams: vVv United (Gears of War), Co-Leader of Criminal Minds (76-4 CoD4), Leader of RioT (50-2 CoD4)

#2 Vexel

Vexel

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:13 PM

YES VVV WOOTT GO GUYS STONES IS MY HERO AND SEñOR PUFF!! BAWABUS MR CLUTCH AND TAKEDOWN ON SUPPORT AWESOME JOB!!
Vex L

#3 Blinkyemail

Blinkyemail

Active Forum Contributor

• 112 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:14 PM

Hopefully, they'll put the interviews on the VoD.

Here are some MLG write-ups.

vVv Vision Advance to the LB Finals

In a quick 1-2-3 series against Violent By Instinct, vVv Vision earned their spot in the Gears of War tournament’s top three. While not uncontested, vVv looked solid on all three maps, with swarming teamwork that earned them victories on Fuel Depot, War Machine and Canals. This victory will put vVv in the fight for the Championship against the two LGD squads, with their next match against LGD Black in the Losers Bracket Finals. After such convincing victories, this fate of the $5000 first place prize is still up in the air as any one of these three squads could go home as champions.

Posted Image

vVv Vision Defeats LGD Black in Gears Losers Bracket Finals

vVv Vision Defeats LGD Black in Gears’ Losers Bracket Finals vVv Vision stunned the fan-favored LGD Black in the Losers Bracket Finals for Gears of War, winning the series 3-1 and advancing to the championship match against LGD Red. After dropping the first match on Canals, vVv looked downtrodden, quietly staring at their screens between rounds. However, smart and well-coordinated team rushes on the next map, War Machine, allowed them to tie the series up 1-1. Moving on to Clocktower, some clutch shotgun work and some carelessness on behalf of the LGD Black squad gave vVv the momentum they needed to steal the third round as well. That put vVv up 2-1 going into one of their favorite maps, Gridlock. On Gridlock, Mr. Puff came up huge for his team, flanking the opposing side near the Boomshot on several occasions and keeping them constantly on the defensive. They swept that final map and will advance to face LGD Red in the finals. Can they defeat a second LGD team today and go home with first place? Stick with mlgpro.com to find out!

Posted Image

Past Teams: vVv United (Gears of War), Co-Leader of Criminal Minds (76-4 CoD4), Leader of RioT (50-2 CoD4)

#4 Blinkyemail

Blinkyemail

Active Forum Contributor

• 112 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 03:11 PM

And one more.

vVv Vision Win Inaugural Gears of War Tourney!

Congratulations to Gears of War champions, vVv Vision, who swept the championship match 4-0 to eliminate LGD Red and take home the $5000 first-place prize. Their victory will earn them the top seed at the next event in Dallas and a coveted spot within the ranks of MLG’s top professional gamers.

Posted Image

Going into the finals, vVv were down to their LGD rivals 2-3 in the overall series, having lost earlier in the day in the Winners Bracket. Undeterred by the small deficit, they charged into the first map, Canals, and completely controlled the middle bridge to force LGD Red into tough situations time and time again. Despite some Torque Bow heroics from Shakur, LGD were unable to defeat their foes, giving vVv the victory on the first map to tie the series at three games apiece.

The following round, vVv looked no less impressive as they won 3-1 on Mansion. Mr. Puff went to work for his team with the shotgun and host, picking up some crucial flanking kills and baiting opponents into pinch maneuvers that put vVv in control. After winning Mansion, their momentum continued on Fuel Depot, as they controlled the center of the map incredibly well. FiberOptix helped LGD push the rounds to 2-2, but in the end they could not overcome the strong teamwork from vVv. This win put the series at 5-3 overall with another match on Canals ahead of them.

Canals proved to the final map, as the smart team-rushes from vVv caught the LGD Red players off guard time and time again. Instead of working for flanks, vVv grouped their players tightly on the middle bridge and inside the closed hall-side of the map. They isolated the LGD Red members and communicated with one another to coordinate blitzkrieg-shotgun rushes, overwhelming stranded LGD opponents. This strategy allowed vVv to always have a man advantage in firefights and kept LGD Red on their heels. vVv swept the final map 3-0 and became the very first Gears of War champions on the 2007 Boost Mobile MLG Pro Circuit.

Posted Image

Congratulations to all our prize-winning teams and do not forget Dallas is just a month away. Grab your chainsaws and meet up with the best in the world on mlgpro.com, because with another exciting tournament soon, every hopeful Gears of War professional will want all the practice they can get.

#5 vVv F R 0 o T x

vVv F R 0 o T x

Ex-Vice President

• Honorary Member
  • 856 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:01 PM

http://www.mlgpro.co...album=25&pos=31

Is that jerry and immortal?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Blinkyemail

Blinkyemail

Active Forum Contributor

• 112 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:09 PM

Haha, nice find! I think I see a hoodie :o

#7 Wrath

Wrath

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:15 PM

Congrats! I knew you guys were gonna win just by watching you guys roll through ppl like pr0 and N3.

Posted Image

"The Dwarf"

#8 BoNa FiDe

BoNa FiDe

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:17 PM

My guess is Jerry and Jack (TKE)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 vVv F R 0 o T x

vVv F R 0 o T x

Ex-Vice President

• Honorary Member
  • 856 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:18 PM

http://www.vvv-gaming.com look at the announcements
Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 HighLife

HighLife

vVv Totem

• New Forum Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:20 PM

No that's not Jerry and Immortal the skinnier one on the left is TKE 377, and I have no idea who the one on the right is.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 vVv F R 0 o T x

vVv F R 0 o T x

Ex-Vice President

• Honorary Member
  • 856 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:37 PM

No that's not Jerry and Immortal the skinnier one on the left is TKE 377, and I have no idea who the one on the right is.

the one to the right has to be jerry.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 Blinkyemail

Blinkyemail

Active Forum Contributor

• 112 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 06:28 PM

the one to the right has to be jerry.

I don't really think so...

#13 HydrO

HydrO

Lurker

• New Forum Member
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 07:31 PM

http://www.vvv-gamin...ge=profile&id=3 the guy in jerrys profile doesnt look a bit like the guy in the pic so i dont think thats jerry unless his profile pic is old.
GT: xH i g h D r o
Aim: urwrstnightmare

#14 vVv F R 0 o T x

vVv F R 0 o T x

Ex-Vice President

• Honorary Member
  • 856 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:19 PM

http://www.vvv-gamin...ge=profile&id=3 the guy in jerrys profile doesnt look a bit like the guy in the pic so i dont think thats jerry unless his profile pic is old.

I HAVE PROOF LOOK AT HIS SANDLES!!!! HA I WIN
Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 Blinkyemail

Blinkyemail

Active Forum Contributor

• 112 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:37 PM

I HAVE PROOF LOOK AT HIS SANDLES!!!! HA I WIN

... what?

#16 Wrath

Wrath

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:42 PM

He's got you there blinky....

Posted Image

"The Dwarf"

#17 Legit s2p

Legit s2p

Active Forum Contributor

• New Forum Member
  • 100 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 09:49 PM

nice win guys keep up the good work and goodluck in future events
GT - LegiT s2p
AIM - Craigster789

"you need to change yourself before you can change the world"

vVv Eternal - Defined - Casperz - Legit - BNK -

#18 vVv F R 0 o T x

vVv F R 0 o T x

Ex-Vice President

• Honorary Member
  • 856 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 10:14 PM

vVv Visions interview http://gameroom.mlgp...fhsulp1BXs.html
Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 HydrO

HydrO

Lurker

• New Forum Member
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:07 AM

They forgot to mention how cool I am :( lol
GT: xH i g h D r o
Aim: urwrstnightmare

#20 vVv F R 0 o T x

vVv F R 0 o T x

Ex-Vice President

• Honorary Member
  • 856 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 09:59 AM

Your not kewl GG
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop advanced computer eyewear at GUNNAR Optiks.
Change Theme!