Welcome to vVv Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• vVv Medusa

We Moved from Mumble to TeamSpeak!   10/06/2015

TeamSpeak 3 Guide

Don't have Teamspeak 3?
      Download here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
      (Windows, OS X, Android, iOS, etc)

Server Info:
      Server address: ts65.gameservers.com:9222
      (You can uses spaces in your name)  

Need help setting up your microphone and sound settings?

Tired of hearing that beeping/ding noise, when people post in TS chat?

Can people not hear you while you have a game open?

You should now have the basics of TeamSpeak set up. Welcome to the better VoiP program! You don't need to do anything extra so you can now come in and join us for events, find people to play with, or just to socialize.
        If you have any questions or need help, just ask a staff member or send me a PM!

Guide to using plugins (add-ons) with TS3. This is NOT required: (Coming Soon)
    • vVv Medusa

LoL ADL Season 8 Begins 2/19 at 9pm EST   02/06/2016

Are you excited for the ADL's return of it's 8th season? Because we are! Be in TeamSpeak on February 19th at 9pm EST (6pm PST) to play! Want all the details? Click here to read all about the League of Legends Amateur Draft League!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blinkyemail

vVv Vision wins MLG Meadowlands

28 posts in this topic

Use this topic to discuss the event until an official post is made. Do not create new topics.

This is what the final four bracket looked like:

bracket2.jpg

vVv comes back out of the losers bracket to destroy LGD Red. They lost to them their first time around 3-2 maps... but in the finals in a best of 11, vVv wins FOUR MAPS IN A ROW leaving the final score 6-3, with vVv the victors.

Congratulations guys! Discuss here until an official topic is made.

YES VVV WOOTT GO GUYS STONES IS MY HERO AND SE

Hopefully, they'll put the interviews on the VoD.

Here are some MLG write-ups.

vVv Vision Advance to the LB Finals

In a quick 1-2-3 series against Violent By Instinct, vVv Vision earned their spot in the Gears of War tournament

And one more.

vVv Vision Win Inaugural Gears of War Tourney!

Congratulations to Gears of War champions, vVv Vision, who swept the championship match 4-0 to eliminate LGD Red and take home the $5000 first-place prize. Their victory will earn them the top seed at the next event in Dallas and a coveted spot within the ranks of MLG

Congrats! I knew you guys were gonna win just by watching you guys roll through ppl like pr0 and N3.

No that's not Jerry and Immortal the skinnier one on the left is TKE 377, and I have no idea who the one on the right is.

No that's not Jerry and Immortal the skinnier one on the left is TKE 377, and I have no idea who the one on the right is.

the one to the right has to be jerry.

the one to the right has to be jerry.

I don't really think so...

I HAVE PROOF LOOK AT HIS SANDLES!!!! HA I WIN

... what?

He's got you there blinky....

nice win guys keep up the good work and goodluck in future events

They forgot to mention how cool I am :( lol

Wow guy, this may be a little late but congratulation on your win. I was out of town so i couldnt read about it until now.

Wow guy, this may be a little late but congratulation on your win. I was out of town so i couldnt read about it until now.

It only happened yesterday, so of course not :P

That picture is of me and Jerry. Jerry on the right me on the left, and that shirt im wearing...Yes a hoodie they are amazing...The vVv is missing on the back by the names but its ok I adapted cuz im godly...

That looked like alot of fun. I cant wait until MLG Orlando since ill be going to that one :D