Shop advanced computer eyewear at GUNNAR Optiks.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:58 PM) @vVv Tatsuota ah kk, I can show you around AA with my boat later today if you want
@  vVv Tatsuota : (24 April 2014 - 01:50 PM) @vVv Pherzghul im streaming and mumble is messed up with my headset
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:49 PM) @vVv Tatsuota you should also get on the AA mumble channel, thats where we are when we play
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:48 PM) thats nightbane, Tak (obviously), starman, me and jayc
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:48 PM) @vVv Tatsuota add Zil, Tak, Sideria, Movious and Emyaj to your friends list for now
@  vVv Tatsuota : (24 April 2014 - 01:43 PM) @vVv Pherzghul dam i wanbt a guild haha
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:37 PM) @vVv Tatsuota my bro asked in the guild but there werent any ppl able to invite
@  vVv Jackal : (24 April 2014 - 01:23 PM) So than im gonna be a star of the day... because i did that ! :D
@  vVv Jackal : (24 April 2014 - 01:23 PM) SO ! U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS ?! vVv LOGO FOR EVERY vVv MEMBER ! :D if somebody will want it :P
@  vVv Tatsuota : (24 April 2014 - 01:22 PM) @vVv Pherzghul you should invite me to the guild you are in
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:21 PM) yes it is
@  vVv Jackal : (24 April 2014 - 01:20 PM) still didnt get the answer :P is it a multi use ? :D or did i miss something
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:19 PM) I am eyeing the 150 founder pack, but idk it's kind of steep without exactly knowing what you can buy with their game currency
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:19 PM) so stamp+memory ink=logo item
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:18 PM) you get a stamp that you can customize only once. Then buy memory ink to craft the item that you use to place the logo
@  vVv Jackal : (24 April 2014 - 01:17 PM) @ vVv Pherzghul so its like multi use ?
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:16 PM) the item you use to place the stamp is also tradeable, so you can make the logo for anyone else that needs it
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:16 PM) @vVv Jackal you can put the logo on a boat's sail too ;]
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 01:15 PM) @vVv Jackal Trion is having a stream tonight, they will show off the gliders and then probably announce the packs
@  vVv Jackal : (24 April 2014 - 01:15 PM) @ vVv Pherzghul Gonna be running arround with a cloak and a vVv Logo on the back :P

Photo

ATTENTION: Anyone Spectating needs to pay

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Konvict

Konvict

VIP

• 2,646 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 12:02 AM

http://www.mlgpro.com/?q=node/227584
vVv Konvict
MLG GoW2 Pro Coach
Coach of VisioN

AiM:
vVv Konvict

Posted Image

Rep the Best.

Posted Image

#2 Mephisto

Mephisto

vVv Historian

• 188 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 02:26 AM

This is RETARTED imo.sucks to be a spectator =]
LGC
Posted Image

#3 Anodyne

Anodyne

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:10 AM

That's pretty dumb. They should have at least said that right when they announced it it was going to be in Toronto.

Posted Image

[7:19:03 PM] vVv Rugg says: well i'm never planning on giving a fucking penny to bioware ever again. they can kiss my fucking butt hair

AIM- vVv Anodyne

Email- anodyne@vvv-gaming.com

#4 vVv Exodus

vVv Exodus

vVv OG

• Honorary Member
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 11:46 AM

That is extremely stupid, but hey if it makes them money I don't blame them.

#5 vVv Perilous

vVv Perilous

I'm Asian - Not Really Though

• Honorary Member
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:44 AM

Of course it will make money lol the lil kiddies playing need there parents to be there. This is stupid but hey what does it matter. It just means it is cheaper to play an event then watch for 3 days. RIDICULUS

#6 RmaN

RmaN

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:47 PM

Lol That sucks so much good thing i have no 1 coming to spectate me hehehheh o well still gonna be fun going cant wait!!!!!!!
Posted Image

#7 JMonsterRemail

JMonsterRemail

I need to post more!

• I need to update my e-mail
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:23 PM

well, its not that bad on money, but i still think that's ridiculous

Watch N Learn '09
Monster. Frobey.
Looking for 2 players. 1 coach.

#8 Milkyy

Milkyy

vVv Historian

• 1,238 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 05:30 AM

well, its not that bad on money, but i still think that's ridiculous

Your joking Right ?
Ayrton "Milkyy" Lambird
Vice President of Operations
Contact me via; AIM & Mumble or via my staff E-mail.

Posted Image

Follow me on Twitter: @vVvMilkyy

[quote name='vVv Rugg']Milkayy! that's awesome stuff, personal fitness instructor eh?? niceeeee you ever get those big tittie work out chicks and you "show" them how to do a proper workout and their ass is just rubbing alll on yer cock and yer just like WHOA NOW lmaooooooooo[/quote]

[quotename='vVv Eve']Milkyy, does so much work for staff it's unreal! Milkyy is simply the best in the EU![/quote]

#9 Konvict

Konvict

VIP

• 2,646 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:48 AM

milky its not that much lol
vVv Konvict
MLG GoW2 Pro Coach
Coach of VisioN

AiM:
vVv Konvict

Posted Image

Rep the Best.

Posted Image

#10 Gr0dZiLlLa

Gr0dZiLlLa

The Man

• 581 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:07 PM

i think its fuckin stupid im not going but still

newupdated_zpsacf52ad6.png

XBL GT:Gr0dZiLlLa

#11 EG Romance

EG Romance

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:53 PM

Kind of Funny, I can't wait to hear puckett "THE CROUD IS GOING CRAZY OVER THAT HEADSHOT!!!!!!" *Camera pulls back on the stand* (theres only two spectators)
Posted Image

#12 Guest_TGB Exile_*

Guest_TGB Exile_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:17 PM

I think Fan Expo gets all that money. Because what they are saying is you have to pay to enter the convention center which means the front door, so I don't think mlg will get any of that.

#13 iNFeRN0

iNFeRN0

The Beast from Da East

• 238 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:03 PM

Pretty dumb, is this going to last for other MLG events or is this just for toronto?? They do this again, ima be PISSED

There is no "I" in "Team", but there is a me...
Success can be only gained, never lost,
GET VERBALLED, BRAH!!!
---iNFeRN0
vvvgamingth4hb4vi1.gif

#14 Havahk

Havahk

Sexiest Member On This Site

• 399 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:22 PM

Im guessing only toronto, because it has that convention or w/e going on..

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
- XpL -
GameStop Champs much?

#15 MaSkeD

MaSkeD

Active Forum Contributor

• 158 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:47 PM

As a paying spectator you should expect:

Seating
Access to refreshments
Mid game entertainment
After game entertainment
Before game entertainment

A paying spectator should get all those things. If you do not recieve these things, in the modern day and age while paying $30 and up. It's quite frankly a joke.

Look at how it works in Asia, they have entertainment going on all the time while the games are happening. For a spectator the MLG = very very bad business.

One of the main questions you have to answer while running a league is how do we make gaming a spectator sport? is this MLG's answer? Make people pay??????!??!?!?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of $99 or more!
Change Theme!