Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of $99 or more!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 09:35 AM) @vVv SugarBear you can use xbox remotes on the PC to play, it's easier than using the keyboard
@  Deviant Void : (24 April 2014 - 09:33 AM) ok will do give me a sec
@  Deviant Void : (24 April 2014 - 09:32 AM) i was on my phone and i clicked post twice by mistake lol
@  vVv SugarBear : (24 April 2014 - 09:32 AM) link me to what you need deleted and I can delete it
@  Deviant Void : (24 April 2014 - 09:31 AM) @vVv WooTang yea the second one was a mistake i didnt mean to put to idk how to deleate one too
@  vVv SugarBear : (24 April 2014 - 09:28 AM) Did they design the controls for PC? I tried DS1 on steam and couldn't play it cause it's made for using a controller
@  vVv Ahryse : (24 April 2014 - 09:21 AM) Making pancakes for breakfast, oh yeah (:
@  vVv Pherzghul : (24 April 2014 - 09:05 AM) :o dark souls 2 on pc is out......and I'm sitting here at work :[
@  vVv JosePepo... : (24 April 2014 - 07:36 AM) Man wish I had mod rights for the GW2 section. I want to organize it so bad.
@  vVv sK1ppY : (24 April 2014 - 07:15 AM) as quoted
@  vVv Vall : (24 April 2014 - 07:15 AM) >.>
@  vVv sK1ppY : (24 April 2014 - 07:15 AM) the streets r running with blood
@  vVv sK1ppY : (24 April 2014 - 07:15 AM) @vVv Vall hiiii
@  vVv Vall : (24 April 2014 - 07:13 AM) hiiiiii skippy
@  vVv sK1ppY : (24 April 2014 - 07:13 AM) yooo
@  vVv Vall : (24 April 2014 - 07:13 AM) good morning
@  RahRah : (24 April 2014 - 06:01 AM) Good morning vVv, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night! Also, please help upvote the WildStar Reddit recruitment post at http://redd.it/23iohn
@  vVv Spike : (24 April 2014 - 02:05 AM) http://www.twitch.tv/vvvspike :D
@  vVv NaturaL : (24 April 2014 - 12:43 AM) http://www.vvv-gamin...eturns-4-24-14/
@  Aeroglow : (23 April 2014 - 11:46 PM) if anyone is interested top laneing for a ranked 5s team go to this link and fill out the app! http://forums.na.lea...58#post46683958

Photo

Passport Info

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 vVv LordJerith

vVv LordJerith

Owner

• Executives
  • 6,157 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:59 PM

How to Obtain a Passport for MLG Toronto

All players who are U.S. citizens and plan to attend MLG Toronto on August 22-24 will need a passport. Yes, we realize MLG Toronto is quite a ways away. However, it takes 10-12 weeks to get a passport. If you do not have one, it is advisable to apply immediately (although you can obtain it more quickly for an additional fee). Below you will find a list of important links to make this process as easy as possible for you:

In most circumstances you must apply in person. To locate the nearest place to apply for a passport go to the Passport Acceptance Facility Locator.

If you are under 14 you must have both parents’ or legal guardians’ consent and refer to the special requirements.

If you are 14-17 years of age, parental consent may be requested and will be required if you do not have identification of your own.

For everyone applying for a passport you will need to do the following things:

Go here, print and fill out the Application for Passport: DS-11 form. There are links to fill this out online to make it easier for you. If this is not possible for you, the application will be provided at any passport application location.

http://travel.state....sport_1738.html

Present proof of citizenship by previous US Passport, birth certificate/consular report of birth abroad, certification of birth or a naturalization certificate, or certificate of citizenship. They will keep this and return it to you. In addition bring as many of the following as possible:
Baptismal certificate, hospital birth certificate, census record, early school record, family bible record, doctor’s record of post-natal care.

Present proof of identity by:
Previous U.S. passport (mutilated, altered, or damaged passports are not acceptable as proof of identity.)
Naturalization Certificate
Current, valid

o Driver's license
o Government ID: city, state or federal
o Military ID: military and dependents

You need to provide two color passport photos that are identical and taken within the past six months! They should be 2x2 inches in size and you should be in normal street clothes. Many places take passport photos. Look in a local phone book or go to a local photo shop. They will know all of the requirements.

Be prepared to pay a passport fee. Here you can see the fees and acceptable forms of payment.

Lastly, you will need to supply your social security number.

*PLEASE NOTE: vVv Gaming IS PROVIDING THIS INFORMATION FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND IS IN NO WAY INVOLVED WITH THE PASSPORT PROCESS.
LordJerith
Director of People, Riot Games
Owner, vVv Gaming
Entertain.Educate.Dominate

Follow me on Twitter @LordJerith

#2 Fear

Fear

MMO Scrub

• 3,615 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 06:08 PM

thanks jerry this helps a lot

#3 Mephisto

Mephisto

vVv Historian

• 188 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:57 PM

You don't have to have one if you are driving right?
LGC
Posted Image

#4 Guest_vVv DemoN_*

Guest_vVv DemoN_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:22 PM

you do mephisto, but i believe if you drive you can just show them ur birth certificate and that is good enough.

#5 Panther

Panther

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:52 AM

If you drive from buffalo to Canada...Do you need a passport, or just a license? or what?

Alot of players from rainbow are meeting up and driving...

MLG 2008 : RAINBOW SIX VETERAN
Posted Image

#6 Guest_vVv Nero_*

Guest_vVv Nero_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:16 AM

If you drive from buffalo to Canada...Do you need a passport, or just a license? or what?

Alot of players from rainbow are meeting up and driving...

http://gocanada.abou...tizenborder.htm

#7 Slauney

Slauney

vVv Historian

• 1,236 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:04 PM

i got my passport :) lol
Slauney
Previous Director of Operations
Follow me on Twitter @Slauney

Xbl: vVv Slauney | Bnet: vVvSlauney.414 | LoL: SlauneyOnClouds
Posted Image

#8 Konvict

Konvict

VIP

• 2,646 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:33 PM

Wow i wish i could go but i have sumthin to do that weekend thats important.
vVv Konvict
MLG GoW2 Pro Coach
Coach of VisioN

AiM:
vVv Konvict

Posted Image

Rep the Best.

Posted Image

#9 GetRoccked

GetRoccked

Active Forum Contributor

• 193 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 02:02 AM

I wish I could go but I have 2 jobs everday plus school BUSY!!!
"Posted Image"

#10 Supremaacy

Supremaacy

I need to post more!

• New Forum Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:14 PM

1 question. let me start off by saying im 16 i got my passport, and does any1 know if i can i cross the border by myself or i need to have some that is 18 or older with me to cross the border, im not going on airplane im going on Greyhound.

Edited by Supremaacy, 10 July 2008 - 09:16 PM.

KILLERF0RNIA

[aimlight]lbcmota [/AIMLIGHT]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop advanced computer eyewear at GUNNAR Optiks.
Change Theme!