All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Last week
  2. But no leaderboards still lol they are changing the wrong things first
  3. Caustic: Fortified Passive Perk added: reduces damage taken by 10% Gas Damage per tick increased: 1->4 Ultimate Throw distance increased: 28 meters -> 33 meters Gibraltar: Fortified Passive Perk added: reduces damage taken by 10% Gun shied health increased: 50 ->75 WEAPON BALANCING -------------------------------------------- G7 Scout // Triple Take // LongBow DMR Lowered leg shot damage reduction: 25%->10% Reduced base weapon sway about 33% Reduced base sway speed by about 25% LongBow DMR Increased fire rate 1.2->1.6 increased magazine size Base mag increased: 5->6 rounds Common mag extender increased: 6->8 rounds Rare mag extender increased: 8->10 rounds Epic mag extender increased: 10-->12 rounds Havoc Increased base magazine size: 25->32 rounds Charge Beam Reduced cost per shot: 5->4 Increased close range damage: 55-->60 Increased damage at range: 45-->50 Close range damage falloff increased: 35m->75m Ranged damage falloff increased: 75m->125m WingMan Reduced magazine size Base mag reduced: 6->4 rounds Common mag extender reduced: 8->6 rounds Rare mag extender reduced: 9->8 rounds Epic mag extender reduced: 12->10 rounds SpitFire Reduced base damage: 20->18 Magazine extender attachments reduced Common mag extender reduced: 45->40 rounds Rare mag extender reduced: 55->45 rounds Epic mag extender reduced: 60->55 rounds ADJUSTMENTS TO GOLD WEAPON ATTACHMENTS-------------------- Gold Havoc Now has Turbocharger Now has 1x-2x variable holo site Gold R301 Now has 1x-2x variable holo site Gold wingman Now has digital threat ADDITIONAL CHANGES------------------------- Jump Ship Speed Increased the speed off the ship by about 50% Bug Fixes Fixed UI bug where the wrong percentage would be displayed for all boost badges
  4. Wow i don't even remember the last time i played it, probably would be a good time for me to DL it again.
  5. I DL it and get y’all to add me, that will be cool.
  6. Application accepted! Welcome to vVv Gaming!
  7. I didn't know where else to post this but Savior has started a clan on Clash Royale. It's just two of us at the moment but the game is fun and it's on mobile so can be played on the go which makes it cool. If you want to be added just drop your username or send us a request on there. Clan name is vVv Gaming.
  8. Thankyou glad to be here
  9. Welcome to the community!
  10. Earlier
  11. vVv Arkaine

CGN

I think the “lack of people” you’re seeing here Scott is not because people just don’t care anymore, it’s the diversity that we have across applicants and pre-existing members inside the community already. Since everyone is not on Xbox, my proposition is every platform should have their own highlight inside community game night and the featured platform for that month would be streamed on vVv affiliated channels so everyone can be a part of it and should be supporting.
  12. ViiRuSs

CGN

I'm always there for CGN 😁😁😁😁😁
  13. vVv Exodus

CGN

I 100% agree, that falls on all of us though, I can't recruit everyone. I have two interviews today so that's two more but I need all of YOU to recruit for me!!!!!!
  14. vVv Stitches

CGN

I think we need to build up our community first before having a community game night. When we used to do it there would be a legit waiting list to get into the game
  15. vVv NerdPrblms

CGN

Maybe instead of weekly, we do monthly?
  16. vVv Exodus

CGN

CGN is officially canceled until further notice, nobody seems to care anymore. It was just something I wanted to do to get the community closer. If and when people show interest we will revisit it again. Thank you, vVv Exodus
  17. Let me know when you’re available for an interview.
  18. Let me know when you’re available for an interview.
  19. U need to catch up lol
  20. What kind of games are you playing currently other than Gears? @vVv Tibiryus and I are on pretty regularly for Xbox to stream. We have a good variety of games to choose from.
  21. I need to catch up...or does my half sleeve count for a good chunk of that?
  22. @vVv Saviorwe look the same tho😞😞
  1. Load more activity