All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. I'm excited to see the results of your efforts leading vVv Gaming. Let me know if there are any other graphics needs, I will try and help as I can.
  3. Let's get itttttttttt!! Make this place what it can be fellas and femallas! Community is and always will be the backbone of vVv.. it's where we started as a group of people who liked playing the same game and wanted to do so in a competitive setting, as well as have people who shared similar interests and that we could and still can confide in when needed. I'm proud to be a part of vVv, I'm humbled that I'm back after so many years away. It's only up from here!!
  4. Yesterday
  5. WTF SCOTT! No shout out to me?!?! Jk I love you all and I can’t wait to grow this family together ❤️
  6. Congrats on all your success brother. Happy to see this place jumpin again.
  7. I second this, thank you for giving me the opportunity to be apart of a 3rd family, you don't get many chances like this, and it's hard to find people with the same common goals and interests as I do, Thank you again.
  8. Glad to be a part of this wonderful organization, wish I could do more around here but great home none the less! Hope to see constant success for everyone around here thanks for giving us the chance to call this home.
  9. We have some truly amazing people in this community. I also want to give a personal thank you, to all those who have contributed to the new vVv era. p.s. beers on me
  10. I just wanted to say thank you, vVv Gaming wouldn't be what it is or where it is if it wasn't for all of you. I may run vVv Gaming but all of you make it what it is, I am grateful for all of you, I want you all to know that. I want to thank vVv LordJerith for making me President of vVv Gaming, for being a close friend and always believing in me. I want to thank vVv DoomHammer for all he has done, working tirelessly on the new site, making sure it flows smoothly as well as the new logo getting finalized. Thank you Jerry and Jordan for the new website, it looks amazing and we all appreciate it. Thank you vVv Buzz and vVv Pherzghul for the tireless work you both did on the new logo, thank you vVv Buzz for all the GFX work you're doing now, updating the homepage with the new logo in certain areas as well as the icons for specific groups on the site. I'd like to thank all of my staff for everything they do, they're a great group of people that will do anything for vVv Gaming and it doesn't go unnoticed. I look forward to the future, the progress we have made since I took the helm is crazy to me, we're only going to move up! Thank you, vVv Exodus
  11. 2 days before my birthday seems good enough for me
  12. I pray this game is good for competitive
  13. https://www.trustedreviews.com/news/gaming/gears-of-war-5-release-date-2949338
  14. Little tidbits of information about what to expect in Gears 5. And some of it new. https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/05/19/gears-of-war-5-enemy-stump/
  15. Last week
  16. Looks solid, can’t wait to have some merchandise!
  17. They should put a Let’s Encrypt SSL on the site that way Chrome stops throwing the stupid ‘Not Secure’ message. I know we’re not taking sensitive information or payments on the site, but Let’s Encrypt is free so there’s really no reason to not force https on the site.
  18. Fantastic quality. @vVv Pherzghul never disappoints.
  19. I noticed a faster load time as well. This may be the very inconsistent Australian internet doing its job, or perks of cloud based hosting. Thanks Doom!
  20. vVv Gaming has officially launched our new website! Proudly partnering with local Las Cruces business We Are IT, the site has moved to a new cloud server host, and has gotten an overhaul both visually and functionally! This move has also included a forum migration, so while everything seems to be working following the move, if anyone sees anything broken, missing, outdated, or not functioning correctly, please post it in this forum thread so we can look into it.
  21. The new vVv Logo is here and vVv Pherzghul has gone above and beyond to create a library of different sizes and uses. These are available for personal use on forums, social media, live streaming, video, or anywhere else on the internet. Thank you again to everyone for sharing feedback and helping to make this logo so glorious. vVv_Gaming_Brand_Standards.pdf vVvGaming_Final_Logo.ai
  1. Load more activity